"Namjoon . F-fuck me with your cock . I'm needy !" She shout .

"Okay ." I said and smirked .

"B-be gentle please ." She said make me asked her something .

"You're virgin ?" She nods .

"This is my first time having a sex but sorry . I can't promise that ." I said and smirk. I put my cock in her pussy .

"Y/N ! You're so tight !" I said and still trying to shoved my cock inside her .

I push it !

"Ahhhhh Namjoon ! Ughhh ! I-it's hurt !" She shout .

"J-just wait , Y/N ." I said and push it then my cock already get in .

I'll move it slowly . I don't want she get hurt .

"Ugh . Namjoon . F-Fuck !" She moans .

"Wrong name , Y/N .Daddy . Call me Daddy !" I said and pull her hair .

"Fuck Daddy ! F-faster ! I need you !" She moans .

"Alright baby girl . As your wish ." I said and moved more faster . The car is swaying .

"Ughhh ." I moans and moved faster .

"F-fuck . Y-yes yes yes ! More Daddy !" She moans .

I moved more faster and i kiss her in lips .

"Daddy . Ughhh ! I-i think i'm coming !" She shout .

"Wait . Mine is not come yet ." I said and moved more fast .

"Daddy . Slow down !" She already in hurts.

"Hurm no . You want me moved faster and no . I will not slow down ." I said and kiss her lips again .

"Daddy ! I can't hold it !" She shout again .

"Hold it , Baby girl !" Mine is not coming yet .

"P-please Daddy . I can't hold it !" She pulls my hair .

"Baby . I think i'm coming too . Let's cum together !" I shout and we both cum together .

"T-that's so hot Baby . You do it well !" I said as i kiss her again .

"Thanks Daddy . You know ? I always staring at your hot body at school you know ?" She said and we cuddled Naked for a minutes .

"Y-you cum inside me ? Y-you not using condoms ?!" She shout . She worried .

"N-no . I-i'm not using condoms ." I said as i forgot . But i don't have condoms .

"H-how if i pregnant ?" She looked at me and worried .

"Hey Y/N . Listen here . If you pregnant , i will responsible okay ? D-don't so worried ." I make her calm down .

"Y-you promise ? I don't want pregnant in this age . I'm not going to college duh ." She said again .

"Hey . Okay . I'm promise . Just don't worried . I love you okay . I'll do this because i love you ." I said and hug her back .

"B-but you were my teacher . You will not tell anyone about this right ?" She asked .

"Ofc i'm not going tell anyone . I love you . You . Are . Mine . Remember that !" I said and wear my clothes back .

"I love you too , Daddy ." She said and smiled .

She wear her clothes back and go to sit in front .