"Shout . Just shout again . Give me a permission to fuck you once and i will keep a secret that you masturbate and moans my name in bathroom ." I said and smirk .

"N-no !" She still don't want . I don't care . I kiss her lips again and massage her breasts . She moans .

"I know you like it , Y/N ." I said and keep kissing her . She not kissing me so i bite her bottom lips and she kiss me back .

"Want to continued at back ?" I said and she nods . We go to back seat and she kiss me .

"You know . Y/N . The kissing at my office was my plan . I need you , baby !" I said and kiss her . We stop kissing . She lays down and i was in her top .

I kiss her neck make her moans .

"M-Mr.Kim . Ahh ..." Her moans softly make me turn on .

I take out her shirt gently and i can see her pink bra .

"Wow , Y/N . Your body so beautiful ." I said and she smirked .

"I'm horny , Mr.Kim ." She said and i shocked .

"Call me , Namjoon , Y/N ." I said and she nod .

I open her skirt and she open my shirt .

"I'm more horny just see your sixpack , Namjoon ." She said and I smirk .

"You know , Y/N . Your pussy is so cute ." I said and touch her panties .

"Ughhh .... N-namjoon ." She moans again .

I opened her panties .

"Wow wow wow . I'm not started yet and you already wet ?" I said and laughed .
She pulled me and whispered .

"Fuck me , Namjoon . I'm needy !"

"Oh . I will fuck you , Y/N . Just let me eat your body first ." I said and she chuckled .

"Eat it roughly ." She said make me open her bra .

"Yah Y/N ! Your breasts so ...." I can't continued my words . I suck her nipples and my left hand is going to her pussy . I'm not shoved my finger in her pussy . I just hold her pussy but that already makes her moans .

"N-namjoon . Ughhh . F-fuck me !! I w-want you ! Ughhh .." She moans very loud .

"Wait baby ." I said and continued suck her nipples .

She naked .

"Y/N . Open my pants ." I said and she do it . She open my pants and now i just with my boxer .

She hold my cock from out of boxer .

"I-it so big ." She said and she take off my boxer . Then my friend already come out .

"Wow . I-i like it ." She said and put my cock in her mouth .

"Ah ah Y/N ." I moans make her more faster .

"Y-Y/N . Ughhh ." I moans again . This is my first time . Yea i always horny but this is my first time have a sex .

Then she stop .

"Lay down ." I said and she nods . She lays down and i top of her . I touch her pussy .
"It will be hurt just for minutes yea ." I said and she nods.

I shoved my finger inside her pussy and she moans .

"Ugh Namjoon !" She moans and holds my hair . I make it faster . Up and down .

"Namjoon ! Ugh ! F-fastt !" She said and i do it . Then i put my tongue in her pussy .

"N-namjoon . Ughhh ." She moans many times .