Chapter 2.

A/N Me and one of my best friends is gonna be writing this. It'll be like pass the story! Yay! Tiara123458 and Taylor.

Jeff pov.

Hey its Jeff I just got off the phone and a crazy gummy lady told me she had ate my family and Howard and I were next. Jeff was so scared he ate Howard in a panic because if his friend was friend was going to die he was'nt going to let a psycho pineapple gummy chick enjoy his nummyness. Then Jeff found that gummy bears tasted so good that he started to eat everybody. Everyone started to panic. A crazy gummy bear was on the loose! Mothers and fathers coukdnt sleep at night. Children had a new version of the slender man, they thought he was scary cool. After everybody in the world had been eaten Jeff was lonley so he threw everybody up. Then there was just a big pile of throw up so he just ate it again because he realized they weren' t coming back. . . But he herd somthing in his stomach. It was Howard so he quickley ate some prunes and pooped out Howard. His BFF was back and they were alone. So Jeff and Howard lived out the rest of their days and then died. That is why the gummy bears are extinct today. And thats why human eats replucas of gummy bears because real ones dont exsist.

      A/N ok so thats not the original. The original is much crazier and weirder. Ok so I'll quickly put the original up in a third chapter later. So bye bye my little gummy bears! Peace out and Awesome Sauce.
Tara and Taylor.