。*♡~description with more~♡*。

Tina is Tiger Lily's sister.

Tina's Trib call her Tina the Tiger, Tiger Queen or the Tiger tamer. Cause she has a fascination with tigers she is also called the Tiger Queen Case there tigers act and treat  Tina like their mother  Tina treat every animal like her own and when Peter is out the lost boys go to her she treats them as her own kids and they call her 'Mom' 'Mama' 'Mother' 'Momma' 'mum' 'mummy' and others call her 'Mother Bear' when they hurt her children and as Peter and the lost boys 'You just Pissed of mama Tiger now your scuwed'.

As Peter is away Tina teaches them how to tame animals exspeshaly crocodiles Tik Tok Croc and Tina go way back to when Tina was a toddler anyway but Tina cooks and cleans for the lost boys and puts them to bed then singings the lost boys to sleep and when their at her Trib she dances and sings around the fire.

Tina can heal people Cause she has powers like the Elements and talking to animals and the Neverland mythical creatures like fairies and mermaids.

Tina is an angel but she hides her wings she can turn into a mermaid she also is a shifter like one of those Twilight shifters plus she is a witch.Tina has meet a girl name hope Mikealson she gave hope a portal device so hope can come here freely.

Hope is inlove with Slightly and Slightly is inlove with hope.

Heyley Marshall and the Mikealson have their own plent that Tina made and it's like Neverland with mythical beasts and much more they Mikealson, Heyley and hope called the plant Mythical Island. Mythical Island is like Neverland but it's has purple, Blue and Green grass while the water is all kinds of blues and Aqua and Clear to see through hope was gifted the gifted of flying and shifting into anything she wants.

The fairy and Peter gifted Tina a child that was named Faith Hope Lily Aaya-Pan and ever since that day Faith called Peter Dada or daddy and Hope would hangout with Lily, Faith and Me, Hope and Lily was so happy that Faith had their names as her middle name.

Tina would go see the Mikealson with Faith the Mikealson's love Her and Faith.

Tina arrange Heyley and Elijah's wedding and she also arrange Coraline's and Klaus's wedding.

Davina and kol didn't work out cause Davina started liking girls and her and kol are friends and the fairys allowed him to stay in Neverland BTW Kol found his soulmate in Tina's Daughter she told her and she was okay with it Peter was very overprotective but let it slide cause we told him that you can't choose your soulmate the unavers choose for you and while Peter was out Tina got her soulmate make and it was what Peter normally said witch was "Faith Trust & Pixie Dust" with a picture of him, Tink and Three kids and it was on my under arm.

Author's note: Buy for now my little Tigers

Word count: 519