Vs Mahito Arc -Part I-

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, looking at the ground. She turned her head and smiled.

"Don't mind it," she giggled. "Itadori, you're a nice person. I believe you'll be able to help many people with this attitude of yours." The boy looked at her and smiled softly before looking away.

"Yuuji," he mumbled sheepishly.

"Huh?"

"You can call me Yuuji," he cleared, making her blinked a few times before laughing.

"Then, you can call me Y/N," she smiled. "Should we go back to spar?" The boy nodded eagerly and the two went for round two.

It went on for a month until Gojo introduced him to Nanami. Gojo took him to a basement while telling him that he's not the one leading for now and has called his friend. Nanami and her were talking while the two males entered.

"This is Nanami Kento, the ex-salaryman jujutsu sorcerer!" Gojo introduced happily while wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

"Please don't call me that," Nanami said unamazed.

"Plenty of jujutsu sorcerers are oddballs, but since he worked for a company, he's got a good head on his shoulders. He's a first-grade sorcerer, too."

"I'm sure no one would want to hear you saying that about them," Nanami replaced his glasses. Y/N and then looked at him, smiling brightly.

"Yuuji, did you remember when I said someone took me to Jujutsu Tech?" she asked, and he nodded. "Nanami-san is the one who brought me here." His mouth formed an 'o' before he thought of something.

"Ex-salaryman? Why didn't you become a jujutsu sorcerer from the start?" he asked.

"We should start with self-introductions first," Nanami spoked and bowed to him afterwards. "Nice to meet you, Itadori-kun."

"Yes, nice to meet you," Itadori greeted back. They talked with each other for a while, talking about Nanami's relation with Gojo and other things like how he wanted to see how Itadori's can be a good use for him. After talking for a bit, the two finally took off to the scene where apparently three high school students transformed into something hideous. Y/N and Gojo stayed back since they both have things to do and couldn't join in.

"You think it's a good idea to leave Yuuji with Nanami-san?" she asked, eyes watching the two left.

"Don't worry. Nanami is a reliable man," Gojo grinned.

--

After hearing about the horrible news that human was transformed by a cursed technique, Y/N decided on tagging along with Itadori. It was terrible of course, for him who value humanity. Currently, Itadori, Nanami, Ijichi, and her gathered in Tokyo Municipal Shuuei High School Detached Office. Maps attached to the board in front of the room with some red markings on it.

"This should help us narrow down the culprit's hideout to some extent," Nanami finished explaining.

"Aw yeah! Are we storming in?" Itadori asked impatiently.

"No, it's still only to some extent," Nanami sighed. "While I continue investigating this matter, I'd like you to handle a different task." He then put a photo on the map. A boy with one of his eyes displayed and an aloof expression. "This is the boy who was at the theater, Yoshino Junpei. Apparently, he goes to the same high school as the victims. Based on the surveillance footage and how he carried himself, I believed it was unlikely he could be a curse user. However, if he's related to the victims, that changes things."

"Curse user?" Itadori asked.

"An evil jujutsu sorcerer," Nanami put a hand on his waist. "I've entrusted the process to Ijich-kun, so I'd like you two to investigate Yoshino Junpei. Ah, Akiba will also tagging along."