hello..

Trash and tuna were sorta bored so went over to the hype House in their limousine but one the way they saw something in the woods.....it was...THE BEARS 😱 the bears crashed their car then they did a 360 spin into the Okanagan lake and their car was in the water. It was slightly filled with water so they started using it as a pool because they were still bored i guess. They were still bored i guess so they looked at the view but realized they were under water. They started playing google maps and then realized again they were in the Okanagan lake. They started panicking and saw the... Ogo pogo 😱😱😱😦😦😧😃 they cried and screamed then the ogo pogo snorted on the window and farted. They were in fear but got away because logey wogey bogey togey fogey cogey kogey yogey sogey gogey vogey saved rhem....

15 years later

They were working at McDonald's cleaning out houses smelling the delicious smell and got carried away...then they remembered the trauma they experienced at the Okanagan lake. They tried to forget it and they eventually did.

1 week later....

Chip asked if they want to go to the Okanagan lake because it was nice there but they went crazy and killed chip. They kinda felt quilty i guess lol. So they made a funeral in the taco bell dumpster and did the among us ritual to remember. Then they felt even more guilty because chip was amazing bestie so they took a risk and went to the Okanagan lake. They chilled on the beach and by their surprise they were fine. They wanted a mega tan so they fell asleep...

12 hours later....

They just woke up but realized they weren't on the beach anymore...
They were in the ogo pogo's mouth *gasp* 😧😱 they bit it's teeth but then logey wogey appeared and asked "How was the handshake?.." Trash and Tuna didn't understand cuz they aint og og's 🙄 then logey wogey gave them both a tickle handshake to remember the presence of azzy wassey and people forcing her to do it.

They eventually died ig so ya. 😛