"I'll text you" the voice said as you exited the elevator and out the apartment complex. God he was so beautiful. Then you remembered, Karl was waiting. Good thing he didn't care or you'll have to explain yourself, although you already did to him because he is your bestfriend.

~~~~

 "so you gave him your number??" karl asked

"yup" 

"Dang y/n, ur pulling everyone"

"shut up karl"

~~~~ 

You arrived, but this wasn't Karl's house. It was a beautiful 6 roomed air bnb.

 It was a beautiful 6 roomed air bnb

....

"Karl where are we?" 

"we are at a air bnb y/n"

"wait for real? How long are you guys staying here?"

"you mean how long are WE staying here, oh just 2 WEEKS!!!" Karl said excided to see your reaction.

"no way! Karl I don't want to intrude."

"y/n you are not intruding at all. The guys like you, and plus they think you are attractive so-" you interrupted him

"shut up" you said laughing

"come on lets go check it out!!" Karl said pulling on your wrist to the front door.

You walked in, it smelled like strawberries, like really fresh strawberries. you looked to your side where the kitchen was and literally saw a lady chopping up strawberries.

you looked at Karl, 

"uh Karl who is that?" you whispered

"she's the chef" karl whispered back

"oh"

You keep forgetting that the people you are hanging out around are literally rich. 

before you could walk into where the rooms are, a pair of eyes were on you the whole time. You looked at them and smiled.

"hey Clay"

"hi -uh y/n you look... woah" he said scratching the back of his head.

"thank you" you said blushing, walking into the room that was yours. It was so modern, but pretty.

 It was so modern, but pretty