𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Start from the beginning

"Hi toot." He said chuckling as he spoke. After he released me I went and sat on the couch waiting for Nyairi to find his bear.

Pulling my phone out, I went to instagram and posted the mirror pictures I took before I left out of the house.

________________________________

SWIPE

Liked by langates,rodwave,and 700,798 others

Liked by langates,rodwave,and 700,798 others .....

Theenylaniazure : lil chocolate brownskin 🤎

langates : toot 💙

nylaniazurefanpage : lanii 🥰😍😍

LOAD MORE COMMENTS
________________________________

Hearing footsteps, I looked up to see Ny with his teddy bear in his had and a blanket. I leaned up asking him if he was ready and he nodded his head. He lifted his hands for me to pick him up which made me lift him up hoisting him up on my hip. I grabbed his backpack that held some of his clothes and I felt Nylan start to kind of shove me.

"Alright, you got ya nephew now leave my house, and CALL me BEFORE you drop him off !" Nylan said as he pushed me toward the door.

"Ight nigga, stop touching me and let me find out you trynna be grown Nylan Amir ." I said with my face scrunched up.

"I am grown little girl, now get out ! Goodbye, adios, be gone, allat !" Nylan said before opening the door pushing us out while Ny laughed like it was the most funnest thing ever. I shook my head because this boy found everything funny.

"Well, bug you ready to go to the store ?" I asked as I looked over at him to see his face lit up in excitement.

"Yes !" He practically screeched in my ear which made me wince a little due to him being directly next to my ear. I nodded my head as I walked to my car, placing him into his booster seat. I strapped him in and then glanced at him smiling a little as I watched him look around.

"Can tt have kisses before we go ?" I asked him smiling. He looked at me with a wide smile on his face, he nodded then wrapped his arms around my neck kissing me all over my face.