Chapter 4

--------------

"Oii!! Kids where are u?!" Aghase's voice echoed through the forest as him and Haibara went searching for the kids due to them bieng late.

"professor Aghase look! It the wood they were bringing"

"eh? Why is it here tho?"

"its 4 packs of wood lined up infront of this cave"

"w.. Wait! Does this mean..they went inside this dark cave?"

---------------

"oi! Look there are two ways here!" one of the men said

"probably they entered on of them.. But which one?"

"look guys there is something glowing here" said one of them as he took it

"its a watch! Wow those kids sure have interesting things!"

"Alright! Lets go here, they probably took this path-"

"wait, even if they are kids they will surely notice something glowing like this, i think they are manipulating us to choose this path but they actually went the other way!"

"Oh!They're underestimating us"

"lets go get them! I cant wait to see their faces"

"yeah the facese that are begging us to not kill them!"

----------------

"are you sure about that?" Mitsuhiko said worried

"yeah.. They stole a bank, there should atleast be someone smart between them"

"but what if they split in two?"

"they won't. They won't sacrifice being in a cave alone without any wifi sources" the H/c girl told them

"look there is a fish!" Ayumi said making all the 4 look at her

"Does it have eyes?!" conan said.

"yeah it does why?"

"are we going to eat it?" Genta said making the H/c sweatdrop.

"stupid, if those kind of fishes were here in a cave that means that there is a river near her and that the exit is near, so lets get going to find it!"

----------------

"It's a dead end ,those kids messed with us-" the guy was interrupted by laughing

"Let's go and find them!! I cant wait the see their faces after i kill them" the leader said.

-----------------

"ehh? We can go here!"

"no way!"

"it really looks like the fishes come from here but.." mitsuhiko said disappointed

"guys look-" the H/c said gaining the attention

"-its a stone egg!"

"eh, you're right!"The H/c girl bent to see the thing written on the stone

"those who are lost in the dark, follow the dragon's path to see the light.., its similar to the one written out side"

"yeah"

While the 4 boys were trying to find the solution a scream was heard.

"Batfishes!!"

They all screamed in fear except the H/c girl and the one who is injured. The H/c then threw something and the batfishes went away.

"those are batfishes that eats insects to they are really sensitive of the small voices" said conan Describing why they flew to them.

"dont find scary things again Ayumi" said mitsuhiko who was facing the girl.

"actually, its a good sign, those kind of batfishes lives 300m away from the exit that means we are near to it, right? " said the H/c boy who was looking at conan who gave him a small node agreeing with him.

The H/c girl was looking around the place

"we really found a strange place tho"

"alright lets enter all of the paths here-" said Genta soon getting interrupted by conan

"no we should enter only one path.."

The H/c looked at the injured one finding him lost in thoughts..
He then looked down.

"I found it!" said conan making everyone turn to him

"to whom who are lost in the dark means that there are ppl who was lost here, the light means the light that is out from the exit so, by connecting all of those the way to exit is.." he said making the others look where he's pointing at, but as soon as they did conan's hand fell and his voice vanished. All of them looked at him realizing that his wound started bleeding again.

"conan-kun!" Ayumi shouted to be followed by foot steps.

"they are here!"

--------------
A/N
I tried making the chapter long!
Anw, i want you guys to tell me about the way i write and what do you want me to do to make it better for you to read.
Bye :).
----------------