Chapter 1, The realisation

Tommy POV:
Tommy knew he had a plan, right as he saw Logstedshire blow up right in front of his eyes. The explosion was obviously made by Dream, that green bastard. Dream's voice snapped him out of his trans as he spoke, "and you will not be allowed in the Nether." What?! Tommy thought angrily after he heard the green blob say these words. "W-what d-do you m-mean?" Tommy asked as he acted, not for the first time, even though now he knew what Dream tried to do to him. Make him a puppet. While Dream 'explained' what Tommy did wrong and all that crap, Tommy's mind made him think of solutions, a way out of this hell-hole. "Tommy?" Tommy nodded as an answer as he looked down to Dream's feet as to show Dream he was 'scared'. Dream did not like this though as he, roughly, grabbed Tommy's hair and made him make a, sort of, eye contact. Dream looking right into Tommy's dull eyes as they were a darker colour then when they first came to Logstedshire. Tommy though, could only look at the creepy smile on Dream's mask. "What did I just say?" Dream asked Tommy coldly in an interrogating way. "Uh, y-you said I was n-not aloud in t-the N-Nether?" Tommy more asked then answered. "Yes, but I said more, you remember?" Dream asked in a way that said he knew the answer. "I-I'm beeng honest h-here, D-Dream, I-" Tommy asked actually scared of Dream, but Dream cut him off. "Yes you're honest. I wouldn't want you to lie to me, Tommy. You would not lie to a friend, right Tommy? You are not lying to me, Tommy?" Tommy gulped his stutter away as good as he could. "O-of c-course n-not, D-Dream!" Tommy said, silently cursing his stutter mentally. "Well, I said you can't get any visitors, except me, of course." Dream said. "W-what?" Was all Tommy got out as an answer. Dream looked content with this reaction as he let Tommy down, hard, so he fell on his knees. Tommy quietly whimpered, hated himself as he looked so vulnerable, right in front of Dream, that green-headed bastard.

After Dream had left the ruins of Logstedshire and leaving Tommy alone, again, he began to tower up on a pillar of the blocks he had like dirt and cobblestone. After he ran out of blocks and was above the clouds he stood there for a few minutes. Maybe? No, I can do this after L'Manburg is gone for good! Tommy jumped off, not to the earth to die, but to a water source, a very big one, the ocean. Tommy was now at the ground and searched the ruins of tnret and Logstedshire trying to find items not badly damaged. He found not one single picture of Tubbo or the Christmas tree, but he did find a sword, an iron sword to be exact. He found some sticks and cobblestone so he began to walk towards north, away from the hell-hole he got exiled to. Tommy got through his plan in his head while he walked to Techno's house.

1. Make it look like I died. Check.

2. Find Techno's house and make part of your team-

Tommy'a thoughts got interrupted by shouting. He looked around to find the source and shelter from the danger. He quickly found a forest bit with trees and bushes and hid there. He looked in front of him, making him see but not seen. He saw Technoblade getting locked up in chains as Quackity held Carl, Technoblade's horse, by a lead with a sword by it's neck. He looked at the others, Ghostbur with a blue sheep, Ranboo and...His breath stopped as he saw one person he knew very well. Tubbo. His Tubbo. Tommy instinctively looked down on his compass he had around his neck, under his green bandana. Your Tubbo. It indeed pointed to Tubbo, where he stood near Techno, taking his items. Tommy thought he saw something shining gold in Techno's pocket that nobody else saw. He smirked knowing Techno would not die today. "Technoblade never dies!" Tommy mumbled under his breath with a little laugh. He saw Techno being dragged away to L'Manburg as he quietly went from behind the tree and to the front door. The door was already open as Techno didn't close it. He went inside and looked around. It was a nice cottage with an enderman named 'Edward' in a boat. (o7)

"Wow, so many things!" He exclaimed as he saw the potions, tools, gapples and armor. Tommy stole a few stacks of gapples, potions, a pair of armor and tools. He wondered if he should stay here, he knew Technoblade would not die today, he knew that he would be back either today or tomorrow. Tommy thought as Technoblade would use a little time from L'Manburg to here, he could heal his wounds and sleep a little. He stole some wool and mined a basement and hid it with a block. He drank a healing potion and made a bed and laid down on it and fell asleep.

Tommy woke up to hooves hitting snow over him. Technoblade! He thought. He got up from the bed and threw a potion of invisibility and made himself invisible for about half an hour. He had books to write in as he didn't want anyone to know he was alive, just yet. He went up from the basement and waited in a chair. Not long after he saw Technoblade coming into the house. He began to write in the book. Techno heard the quill and saw the book forming letters. He held a netherite pickaxe cautiously, pointing towards the invisible person. "Who are you." He said in his monotone voice. Tommy finished what he wrote and gave the book to Techno. The book said:

Hello Technoblade.
I know you got a butcher army after you that is part of a government. I know you hate governments, as do I. I personally want to blow up L'Manburg for the third time. I would be happy to have you on my team, if you would like. I am sorry for stealing some of your things, but I didn't own any invisibility potions and I don't want my identity revealed yet.

Techno read the message while giving glances the place the quill floated, waiting for an attack by the mysterious person. "So you want to blow up L'Manburg?" Techno asked, giving the book back. Tommy simply wrote, With your help, yes.

"Okay, I'll help you blow up L'Manburg."

Words- 1105
Made- Wednesday, 21 July. 00:10/12:10 Am
Art made by: remon🍋 @EvochiProtiv on Twitter :)

 00:10/12:10 AmArt made by: remon🍋 @EvochiProtiv on Twitter :)