"Ok we get it, your a busy lady" Vinnie said as I giggled.

"So, who's going to take me to school, and who's picking up Mom and Dad?" I said and stood up from the couch and walked to my room.

"I'll pick up mom, dad and sisters, Vinnie, you take Sophia to her school" Chase said as I walked out of my room again, but this time with my gown and cap on.

"We should get going, I don't want to be late" I said looking at my watch and grabbed my phone off the couch.

During the drive to school, my nervousness went up. I'm seeing my parents for the first time since my move to L.A. I wasn't scared but I didn't know if they were going to be happy about my grade or if they were going burst anger out or me if I didn't get the grade they wanted.

My breath shook as Vinnie beside me continued driving. I tried my best not to start shaking my hands but the more I tried the more it was showing.

"Hey," Vinnie said as I looking up at him "don't be nervous, you worked hard, I'm sure your parents will appreciate it" he said and placed his hand over my shaking ones.

"I sure hope your right.." I sighed

"I'll bet $10 dollars"

"Deal" I smiled as we pulled up to a parking spot. Vinnie turned off the car and we just sat there for a second in silence

"Ready?" Vinnie said as I saw Chase's car pull up into the parking lot "You're going to fine, when you see them just be cool" I nodded

Once I got out of Vinnie's Car, I saw my parents with Chase and my sisters. I felt my heart beating quickly again, but I was able to pull a smile on my face.

"Hey Soph" I hear my sisters say as I gave them both a hug "How have you been doing?"

"I'm doing fine, concidering I've been getting less than 5 hours of sleep" I said and saw My parents with a slight smile on their face. I stepped in front of them, and as words tried escaping from my mouth, I managed to say something "Mom. Dad. H-Hi." I said and gulped

"Sophia." I heard my mom say and gave me a hug. I was surprised, she rarely gives me hugs. The last time she gave me a hug was when I won the soccer tournament in the 5th grade. "You look pretty"

I smiled "Thank you" I said and faced my dad "Hello dad"

"Congrats" He plainly said and gave me a hug.

My nervousness decreased a bit, just knowing that they weren't disappointed with me.

.

The ceremony was in the football field, so while we were walking there, I introdused Vinnie to my family. Mom and Dad didn't say much ever since I told them goodbye because I was going to my assigned seat, I was kinda worried that they were going to say something to Vinnie, but all of that thought went away when the ceremony started.

"Good afternoon students, parents and family." a man said "Today is a special day as we all know, all of these kids have worked so hard this year to get to this point. And concidering that we had to do this via zoom, we managed to get these amazing students to be their best selves. Now before we get started, Lets have a momment for the national anthem"

.

They were now announcing names and students little by little went up to the stage, received their diploma and shook hands with the teachers and principal.

I felt my name coming up, they were going in alphabetical order, so when I was asked to stand by the stairs going up the stage, I already knew they were going to call me up.

"Sophia Paige Hudson" I walked up on stage and was handed my diploma. I shook hands with my teachers and principal then walked back to my seat.

"Congratulations class of 2021, you may throw your caps!"

We all cheered as we all threw our caps up above us. The ceremony was over, I had finally finished high school like what my parents wanted me to do. According to my GPA, I had graduated with first honors or Valedictorian. I sent a email to my parents of a copy of my report card, they never responded but hope they were happy with it.

"Congrats Soph" Chase said giving me a hug "and as a gift, I'll take us out for Dinner later"

"Oh Chase you don't have too" I said hoping he got my message that I didn't want to go out for dinner with my parents

"I insist, plus, you worked hard this year to graduate, it's just a small gift." He said and gave me the look 'just go on with it'

"We'll see you later then?" Karissa said as I smiled

"Yea, I guess, just tell me what time and where" I said before walking away with Vinnie back to his car.

"See it wasn't so bad" Vinnie said as we got in the car and closed the door

"Not so bad? I almost had to throw up when I first saw them" I said buckling my seatbelt

"But you didn't, so you owe me $10 dollars" he said as backed out the parking spot.

"I don't have cash on me right now V, but when we go back to the apartment then I'll give you the $10 dollars"

"If you say so"

A/n: something interesting is coming soon 👀