Monster

Stumbling out the door I coughed a bit looking down to check myself for any wounds. Looking up I was outside back in the snow when I heard what sounded like glass jars hitting each other come closer. Looking over to my left I saw some fat person sitting in the back of a wagon. "Excuse me,but I happened to notice you struggling there. Would you be interested in buying anything to help you along the journey?" he asked as I tilted my head looking at him. "Look at me? You think I have money?" I asked sarcastically as he laughed a bit. "You know I like you,so here is something on the house," he said tossing me a sheathed machete. I smirked a bit looking at him "What makes you think I won't use it on you?" I asked. "Simple you won't need it to kill me you'll need it for what's ahead," he said chuckling. Looking ahead I begin to walk forward seeing a boat dock. Walking on it I stopped seeing something moving in the water. "Come on you son of a bitch,"'I said taking out the machete. Suddenly some blob like creature jumped on the dock coughing like it was in pain. "Please don't kill me or are here you to laugh at me like everyone else?" it asked me as I tilted my head. "What are you talking about?" I asked stepping closer. "They all in the castle laugh at me,and banished me from the castle. Sweet mother Miranda is gone,and now I'm alone," it said before suddenly vomiting. I jumped back a bit as it coughed vomiting more before jumping in the water. Peaking into the water my eyes widened as the dock basically exploded sending me into the water. Resurfacing I coughed as the water was disgusting. I couldn't be in here with this thing or it would kill me. Swimming to land I went as fast as I could before hearing it emerge from behind me. The wave it was making swallowed me before throwing me out on the land. Shaking my head I begin to crawl forward when I heard it stomp on the land. "You got to be fucking kidding me," I said shaking my head seeing it. Getting up I held my machete close taking a deep breath as it was fight or die. It let out a growl of sorts before it ran at me. Closing my eyes I rolled out of the way barely dodging it as it turned around. Opening my eyes I watched as it ran towards me once again. Stepping to the side I put the blade in it's side slicing it all the way down to the end of it. The blade wasn't long enough as it barely did any damage to it. One of the tentacles on top of its body shot down grabbing me by the neck. Grunting I pulled agains the tentacle as it held me above itself. Gripping the machete I slashed tentacle before falling down on its back.  I jumped a bit seeing its back was made out of eyes that all seemed to move. The creature was aware I was on its back as it began thrashing back and forth. Stabbing the blade in its back I struggled to stay on as the smell of this thing was almost enough to knock me off. Gritting my teeth I pulled out the machete letting it throw me off. "Come on fucker!" I yelled out as it turned to me again when suddenly a explosion hit the thing causing it to stumble a bit as its blood begin to pour out. Taking the opportunity I threw my machete into the head of the person that hung out of its mouth. The creature fell to the ground as I panted turning to see what I thought was ghost. "Glad to see someone made it," Chris Redfield said as I stood there in complete shock. "You're supposed to be dead," I said shaking my head remembering how Claire went on about missing him. "I know I am,but I can explain it all later for now I need to go find something," he said turning away. "What about Claire? Why didn't you ever try to find us?" I asked as he stopped walking. "Claire doesn't need me anymore she has you now," he said as I shook my head. "Chris that isn't fair to her," I said walking closer to him with a little bit of anger in my heart. "Alice I can't go back. On that boat when I woke up from passing out everyone was gone. You were kidnapped and everyone else abandoned me," he said as I shook my head. "They are dead. Only people left from that group is Claire,Rain,and me. Luther is dead! Jill is dead! After this I'll never be able to go back," I said smacking him. He stumbled back before looking at me "Alice I know what I'm doing is wrong,but damn it I have to," he said turning away. "If you live whatever is going on here go back to Claire,and tell her I am sorry I couldn't be there," I said shaking my head as he nodded. "If I live and that's a heavy if, I'll go back," he said before walking off as I looked down closing my eyes. "Good job dear next on your list is Beneviento," the old lady from earlier said as she walked past me. Shaking my head I went and grabbed my machete. All this just felt like a game I wanted to get out of.