when rogue meets alpha 01

This is my first story so it's not going to be amazing...sorry:)

JULIE x

KIMS POV

I was running as fast as I could, not because I was scared but because I'm a werewolf, yes that's right I said werewolf. I was in in the middle of the forrest it was beautiful the moon was shining and it has to be the best place we've moved to so far.

Oh i forgot my names Kimberly and i have been moving around as long as i remember with my bestfriend and my brother who are mates. I have known alice(BFF) since i was 13 she was all alone and her parents had left her just like mine and Randy's(brother/twim) mum and dad had. Anyway back to the presant my name's Kimberly but everyone calles me Kim, i'm 17 and i'm in college with Ran and Alice.

So i was running in my wolf form when sasha(my wolf) spoke to me in my mind. "WEREWOLF"she shouts and I start to smell the most wonderful smell through my nose, it smelt like freshly baked bread coming out of the oven. I stopped and stood still until I turned around and ran and ran back to our new house. I heard something behind me after a couple of seconds I realised what it was. It was following me! I started going in and out between the trees trying to get away but he was faster than me and obviously took a short cut and he ended up infront of me. I didn't even no there was a pack here I thought to myself. He was just standing there looking at me. oh god whats he going to do to me? yes he was a he. I looked at him propolary then and he had the most gorgeous fur coat you had ever seen and the deapest and most beautiful blue eyes i have ever seen. SNAP OUT OF IT I screamed in my head.

He looked around us then to see if I was with anyone else then looked at me and nodded as if to say you can go. I smiled a woolfy grin and ran away back home. When I got there my pure white fur had mud all over it. Then I shifted and grabbed my clothes of the bench at the back of the back garden where I left them. I quickly put them and ran into the house. Ran and Alice were there caught up in the middle of a conversation to notice me there so I walked right up to them and interupted by saying "hey guys, i'm just going for a shower" I started to walk away then realised that the didn't know about the warewolves in this area.I spun around on my heel to say "Oh and by the way there are werewolves in this area" both of their heads snapped up and stared at me with shock written clearly over both of their faces.

"What?" they said at exactly the same time. I knew they knew what I said so I went to get a shower and get ready for bed.

I have a feeling that tomorrow's going to be a long day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so theres the 1st chapter.

Sorry, I know its not long but hopefully I will get some ideas :)

Thanks for reading,

it means alot :D

JULIE x