Eustace woke up, touching his stomach as he realised he was a boy again. He got up and grabbed the sword, looking at it in wonder.

"We have to get it closer" Edmund said while looking at the serpent.

"All hands on the main deck!"

"Ready the harpoons!"

"I want everybody up here!" Drinian yelled as Edmund started to climb up a rope.

Eustace was running across the island with the last of the Lord's sword in hand, determined to reach Aslan's table before it was too late.

"Ready?"

"Aye, sir!"

"Now!" Caspian yelled as the crew all threw spears with rope attached to the end of them at the serpent.

"Bring its head down!" Caspian ordered.

Eustace arrived at Aslan's table and saw that the 6 swords were glowing bright blue and rattling loudly.

Edmund made it to the top of the ship, getting ready to kill the serpent.

"Heave!" Caspian yelled

Eustace was just about to place the seventh sword down when the green mist surrounded him, pulling him away from the table.

"Edmund" the white witch whispered. "What are you trying to prove, Edmund? That you're a man?-"

Eustace was swinging the sword around the mist, trying to get the the table.

"- i can make you that. I can make you my king. Just take my hand-"

The serpent managed to break free from the restraints and was fighting against the men.

Eustace finally managed to fight off the mist, putting the seventh sword down on Aslan's table.

"- just give in" The white witch finished.

Edmunds sword started glowing bright blue as he plunged it through the serpents mouth. Blue lightning bolts surrounded the serpent as it slowly started sinking deep into the ocean.

Thunder was rumbling as light began to shine through the mist, breaking the spell.

"The spell... it's lifting" Lucy said as she stared up at the sky. "Edmund, Caspian, Eden, look!"

Back on the island where Eustace was, the Lords that were once under a spell started to wake up.

"Narnians! Narnians!" Caspian yelled while the crew was cheering and applauding.

"Mummy!" "Helaine!" Gael and her father yelled as they spotted her mother and his wife.
Gael then jumped into the water, shortly followed by Rhince as they went towards the boats with the lost Narnians.

"Ready to see your sister?" Caspian asked as he came to stand next to me, holding my hand. I just nodded in response to his question as I was looking out to the boats in hope to find Malia.

"Help them get on deck" Caspian told the crew members.

"We did it, I knew we would" Lucy said from beside me and Caspian, making me smile.

"It wasn't just us though"

"You mean..."

"Hey! Hey! I'm down here, Lucy, Eden! Over here! Hey Lucy, I'm in the water! Eden!"

"Eustace!" Lucy yelled out in surprise as she, Ed, Caspian and I made our way over to the side of the boat.

"I'm a boy again, I'm a boy!"

"Eustace! I see your wings have been clipped!" Reep laughed as he launched himself into the water.

"Where sky and water meet, where the waves grow ever sweet" Reep sang as he drank a bit of water from his hand. "It is sweet, it's sweet!  Look, look!" He said while pointing out to an Island in the distance.

"Aslan's country" Caspian said. "We must be close"

"Well we've come this far" Edmund said back.

I was about to laugh before I heard a very familiar voice calling my name.
"Eden? Eden!"

I turned around to see that Malia was standing on the ship, soaking wet with a huge smile on her face.

"Malia? Oh my fuck you're here!" I yelled as I ran to her, giving her a bone crushing hug. I kissed the top of her head repeatedly and pulled back, cupping her cheeks. " I'm so glad you're okay, oh my Aslan I've missed you so much" I whispered while resting my forehead against hers.

Looking over my shoulder, I saw that Cas, Ed and Lu were all looking at me with big smiles on their faces. I held Malia's hand as I dragged her over, introducing them to each other, the smile never leaving my face.