"What are you doing here?" Maggie gasped, pushing Amelia over to hug Mallie. Mallie laughed and pat Maggie's back, shooting a smirk at Meredith and Amelia.

"I thought I'd come and visit my girlfriend and my best friends. Anything wrong with that?" Mallie said.

"The fact you're supposed to be in work," Meredith said, hugging Mallie, too.

"I'm on lunch," Mallie shrugged. "And, besides, Miller is checking a patient in downstairs. He said he'd take care of it so I could swing by," she said.

"Where's your better half?" Amelia teased, hugging Mallie and kissing her quickly.

"She is at work. She's been getting really close to closing down on this pedophile ring she's chasing and she's practically been living in the law firm. I swear, she only comes home to see the cats and see Amelia," Mallie rolled her eyes.

"And to get food," Amelia added.

"My food is good," Mallie said.

"Better than good," Meredith said.

"Brilliant," Maggie agreed.

Mallie's phone vibrated and she pulled it out, seeing a message from Dean telling her that he was done.

"I gotta get back to work," Mallie said, pocketing her phone.

"Be safe," Amelia said.

"Always am, amor," Mallie smiled, kissing her cheek as she hurried back to the elevator.

"Trav, why did you pick this green?" Mallie asked as she, Ben, Dean, Travis and Sullivan painted Travis' apartment.

"I like it," Travis said.

"It sucks," Mallie said bluntly, grinning at Dean as she painted a smiley face on the wall.

"You'll make it uneven," Dean groaned.

"Oh, shut up," Mallie said, flicking paint at him.

"Oh, you're on, Cruz," Dean laughed, grabbing his roller and pushing it up Mallie's face. Mallie gasped, pushing him away as she pulled her paint-covered hair out of her face.

"My hair!" she whined.

"Don't play with fire, kid," Sullivan laughed.

"Shut up," Mallie laughed, flicking paint at him too. The paint splattered across his chest and he gasped.

"You're on," he said. He walked over quickly, grabbing a paintbrush and painting a long stripe down her arm.

Mallie snorted, ducking as Ben flicked paint across the room at Travis. It splattered all over his back and he gasped, grabbing his roller and charging at them all.

"Paint fight!" Mallie squealed, dipping her hands in the paint tub to wipe them on her friends and uncle.

"Are you holding a baby?" Mallie asked as she walked into the beanery after a workout, seeing Travis and Vic stood with a baby.

"Mallie, perfect!" Vic gasped, hurrying over with the baby in her arms. "You have nieces and a nephew. Take the baby," she said.

Mallie quickly grabbed the baby as Vic shoved it in her arms, bouncing it on her hip.

"Why is there a baby at the station?" she asked.

"We found him in a duffle bag. Safe surrender. We have to call people. So, you need to have the baby," Vic said.

"I don't like babies," Mallie blurted.

"Neither do we," Travis grinned, he and Vic hurrying out of the beanery.