23

Angie's POV (TW)

I was laying in bed and i got this bad feeling so i went to Emily's room.I didn't see her in her bed so i knocked on the bathroom door and it wasn't locked"I am coming in Emily"I said and i opened the door "Omg"I said and everything just stopped.There was Emily. My baby. On the floor. Blood all around her and her whole arm was covered in scar's"No no no no"I choked out and i just called the hospital and then i didn't know what to do.After a short time they took Emily to the hospital.I just drove to the hospital and i saw that it was 3 AM and i just stayed in the hospital waiting to get any information about if Emily will survive.I am not calling anyone because i know that they all are asleep. My baby girl, my whole world. How did this happen. Where did this begin... I think i know who has the answers. Violetta... I just got out my phone and called someone. I don't even know who it is. I heard the person picking up "Angie what's wrong?" I heard Pablo's voice "Emily...She" I choked out."Calm down... Where are you?" Pablo asked."At hospital, " I said "Okay i am coming there, then we can talk, " Pablo said, and i hung up. After a phew minutes. I saw Pablo coming and i stood up and i went up to him and i hugged him and cried into his shoulder as he just held me"Hey it's gonna be okay"Pablo said and i just shock my head"What if she won't make it"I choked out"What happened?"Pablo asked once we pulled away and he put his hands on each side's of my head and he whipped my tears away"I saw Emily in her bathroom bleeding out from cut's on her a-arm's"I choked out"She is as strong as you...She will make it through"Pablo said"I am sorry that i called you this late"I said and Pablo shock his head"It's fine. Thank you for calling me"Pablo said and he hugged me again and he kissed my temple"Emily is my whole world i can't lose her"I said"I know...You love her the most.She means a lot to a lot of people"Pablo said and i nodded and then i saw my mom coming in"Mom what are you doing here?"I asked her,"Pablo called me here, "Mom said, and i looked at Pablo."I was worried about you, "Pablo said, and i took a deep breath and nodded

Next morning

Mom told me that she is gonna stay with Emily.But the doctor said that they are sure that she won't wake up till atleast 3 week's from now. I just went to German's house to teach Violetta but the thing on my mind was Emily"Angie!!"I heard Violetta say, and i just looked at her,"you zoned out. Are you okay?"Violetta asked me, and i nodded."What happened? Please tell me. This is the 7th time you zoned out like that. It's weird for you to zone out even once, "Violetta said, and i started to have tears in my eyes."Emily is in the hospital, "I said."What!?"Violetta said, and i saw German there standing in shock."Is she okay? What happened?"German asked"She isn't waking up until atleast 3 week's from now...Or maybe more"I said while looking down"Omg"Violetta said and she hugged me and i hugged her back and she cried on my shoulder"Hey it's gonna be okay she will make it"I said and once me and Violetta pulled away.I looked at German"Vilu what if you get your things and get ready to go to the studio i have to talk to your father"I said and Violetta nodded"Can we go to Emily after the studio end's?"Violetta asked, and i nodded.Violetta got up and went upstairs."What happened to Emily?"German asked."I saw Emily in her bathroom bleeding out from cuts on her arms's.She attempted suicide, "I said. German came up to me, and i cried on his chest, and then once we pulled away.We were just inches apart"German"I said"Angie please... "German said and he put his hand on my cheek and he whipped my tears away and he leaned it.He kissed me and i kissed him back once we pulled away we looked into eachother's eye's"German i can't do this right now....With what's going on with Emily"I said with tears"How about this? Once Emily wakes up and she will be back home. What about me asking you out on a date?"German asked "I don't want to be a coward anymore...I want you and no one else"German said and i felt my cheek's burning"Okay"I said and German nodded"Okay?"He asked me"Yes"I said and smiled, and then we saw Violetta coming down, and we pulled away."You ready?"Violetta asked me and i nodded.I just took my purse"Let's go"I said"Wait Violetta come here"German said and Violetta came up to him and he kissed her forehead"Okay you can go now"German said"Bye dad"Violetta said"Bye German"I said and we left. "So is Emily gonna be okay?" Violetta asked."I am sure she is strong, " I said, trying to reasure myself, and Violetta nodded."On the brighter note, what is happening with you and my dad"Violetta asked."It's nothing, " I said, and Violetta nodded like she was not believing me"Okay whatever you say, "Violetta said, and we went tostudio.It was a really hard day.

7 Week's Later

Emily still didn't wake up, and i have been staying with her for now 40 days's.Me and German have never been this close as we are right now. I was in Emily's room, and i held her hand"Sweetheart i love you so much,"I said. I just looked at her arms's.Most of her cuts have gone away other than the deepest once, which hurt me the most."You are such amazing daughter"I said and kissed the top of her head.I felt Emily's hand moving so i called the doctors and they did some tests"She is slowly waking up"The doctor said and i nodded and then Emily's eye's opened and the doctor asked her some question's and then he left"Emily sweetheart"I said and Emily looked at me"Mom i am sorry"She said and i shock my head"Don't be. It's fine...I am really happy that you are okay..."I said and i held her hand"Just promise me that you won't do this again"I said to Emily and i pointed to her cuts and she nodded"So what has been going on?"Emily asked"Well nothing really"I said.I thought about German and what he said 7 week's ago"When can i get out of here"Emily asked"In 2 days"I said and Emily nodded"The doctors wanted to put you in a mental asylum"I said and Emily looked terrifed"No no no please don't let them put me in there. Please, i beg you. I would do anything, "Emily choked out."Hey sweetheart It's okay. I told the doctor's that you don't need that, "I said, and Emily nodded and calmed down.I hugged her, and she hugged me back .After some time, Emily fell asleep.