"(y/n)-senpai, you forgot your jacket last night," Takemichi smiled and handed it to you," Thanks, by the way, for not leaving me laying on the ground."

"It was no problem. Does your face still hurt?"

"No, not really," he smiled sheepishly, scratching his neck," It was my fault anyway, I should've known my place."

"Right, Mikey made you a member now right?" Your voice was playful, knowing how much Takemich wanted to become part of Toman.

"Yeah, he did," he sighed," I have to go now, thanks for the jacket."

"He doesn't seem that excited, does he?" You heard a voice say from behind you and turned to see who it was. Kazutora smirked as he stood up straight," I knew it, (l/n)-chan. You were lying to me."

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆: .。. .。.:*☆: .。. .。.:*☆

You were contemplating on whether or not to tell Mikey about the incident with Kazutora when he came over that night, but decided against it when you saw how excited he looked. 

And excited he was indeed; he remembered a few weeks ago when he woke up to see his phone filled with messages from you. Once he read the first few messages his eyes widened as he smiled, and he got ready at a faster pace than any other day so he could come quick, surprising Grandpa Sano and Emma when he rushed out of the house without any word, and that too before Draken had even arrived to wake him up.

Once he arrived at the hospital you almost tackled him down, which was saying something, and led him to the nursery where you excitedly showed him your new brother, (l/n) Kisho.

Mikey had wanted to visit again since then, but his grandfather told him to wait a bit while your family got used to the new routine. Finally, your parents told you to invite him over if you wanted and he agreed to it at once.

When he looked over the crib at Kisho his eyes sparkled with so much joy one would think that they were actually siblings, but everyone also knew that whatever was precious to you was precious to Mikey, and vice versa.

"Do you wanna hold him?" You asked, making Mikey panic at once.

It wasn't that he didn't want to, just that he had never held a baby even once before. Laughing at how stressed he was being, you assured him that it would be okay as you gently lifted Kisho.

"I don't think that this is a good idea (n/-" He melted when you placed your baby brother in his arms, but he still refused to move an inch until you took Kisho from him.

Your mom and dad looked on with amusement as Mikey fussed over the baby, thoroughly enjoying himself until it was time to go home, and he left with much reluctance.

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆: .。. .。.:*☆: .。. .。.:*☆

Future Time:

"That day...why...why didn't I realize? That Mikey was just a fifteen-year-old boy with an enormous cross to bear?" Takemichi listened, appalled as Draken spoke," On that day...Mikey killed Kazutora."

"WHAT?" Takemichi shouted in disbelief, staring at Draken.

"Mikey didn't get arrested. Because...Kisaki had a decoy prepared. Mikey fell into darkness. Valhalla took over Toman." And Draken went on talking about all the things that happened since then, horrifying Takemichi more and more after each sentence.

"Just wait a minute," Takemichi said, not wanting to believe that all he had just heard really happened," Mikey-kun killed Kazutora-kun? No...Mikey would never kill someone!!"

"If you were in Mikey's position back then," Draken reasoned with him," You think you could've stopped yourself from killing Kazutora? The guy who killed Mikey's brother? And...that day, Kazutora...killed Baji!"