intro : GIRL MEETS EVIL

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

0. Zero | GIRL MEETS EVIL

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀'𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 about being evil : it sometimes got tiring and you have to make it fun, no matter what. That's what Lepus found out the first time she truly figured out that she was evil. Her surname should have been alarms going off but for some reason, Lepus had only figured it out now as she stares into the same dead eyes she inherited from her oh so loving mother.

She could feel the evil literally rise from Bellatrix and hang in the air, suffocating the weak but eleven year old Lepus was determined to let her mother know that she wasn't scared of her. That she should be scared.

A loud bang echoes around the empty prison cell as Lepus slaps a letter on the table. A guard glances at them, but does nothing about it and he minds his own business.

"Hogwarts letter arrived last night." Lepus spoke, sounding dead and her mother raised a brow at her, then to Geraldine Brown ❨ who was the personal caretaker of Lepus despite her living with the Malfoys ❩ and back to Lepus. "Thought you'd like to know." The girl gave a tiny shrug of her shoulders and Bellatrix only greedily wrapped her longer, slender fingers around the letter and she pulled it from her daughter's grasp.

"You better get Slytherin." Bellatrix snarled, sounding more animalistic than human.

"I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else mother," The word felt bitter on her tongue. "Unlike your sister."

Bellatrix looks away, as though someone had slapped her and she tightened her jaw, fists forming at her sides and she felt her long fingernails dig into her soft skin.

"I told you Lepus, we don't speak of her. As far as the entire world is concerned, B ━ Calliope is dead." Her mother turns to look at her once more, this time her eyes red with fury and Lepus only rolled her eyes. Her mother was the biggest bitch to exist, the worst asshole ever but she had never raised a hand on her or used her strange ability on her.

"Whatever, I'm leaving." Lepus rolled her eyes, already standing up and she grabbed Geraldine's soft hand. "Goodbye mother."

Bellatrix was out her chair and chains in a nanosecond and she grabbed Lepus by the shoulder. "You don't get to leave, I'll tell you when you leave." She growled, almost sounding unrecognizable, and her eyes flared red.

Guards immediately ran up them, wands at the ready and Bellatrix let go of her daughter, raising her hands up and that's when Lepus met evil. Time slowed, but only for those around Lepus, it seemed. She watched as her mother plucked the officers out as though they were merely thorns stuck in her foot. Lepus thought her mother was extremely vile yet the best and she too wanted to have that rare power. She had to get it, no matter what.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

0. Zero | GIRL MEETS EVIL
. . . CHAPTER COMPLETE. . .
UPCOMING CHAPTER : VOLUME I ; NOT TRUE LOVE

an. A very old story of mine I always loved and brought back from like 2021, bare with me yall