𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀

❛and the boy my lord?❜
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘽𝙊𝙍𝙉 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙀𝙓𝘾𝙀𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 pale hair and extremely peculiar eyes, Evodia Lestrange was an outcast, she and her twin brother both. But Emmanuel had it easy. He was the normal one compared to her, he had their mother's insanely gorgeous blue eyes and their father's rich honey colored hair, in their eyes, he was a true Lestrange, whereas she was not. The only reason Emmanuel was an outcast was because he refused to treat his sister any different from a Lestrange, which automatically meant their parents now looked down on him as well. ❨ But he was still the only one introduced to people. ❩

In their third year, Evodia makes it her mission to stand out ━ stand out even more. She then studies Tom Riddle, a friend of her brothers. He was intriguing, he spoke with such grace and he always walked with his head held high. How could Evodia not be intrigued by him? She befriends him, starting slowly. They studied together, they sometimes sat together during lunch and they were the only ones in their friend group that had Astronomy, so they went to the Tower every Wednesday and Saturday night.

Tom, however, studies her as well. She's a very bright witch and he knows there has to be a reason why her hair is white and her eyes are purple, he has to know why. So he makes it his mission to study her, find out about her hair and those stunning eyes of hers.

Tom wasn't the only one studying her. Abraxas Malfoy, a close friend of Emmanuel's, has also been watching her. He couldn't help but feel angry whenever Evodia would run around, doing Riddle's dirt work while he basks in the sun. She was human too. Tom made the mistake of trusting him to help him find out about her peculiar traits and when he found out why she was born like that, he formed a plan to save Evodia, before Tom can find out.

But as Abraxas gets closer with Evodia, he can't help but think that maybe he actually loved her all along. And now she was slipping through his fingers like water ━ and it's all because of Riddle.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
❛you kill him, he's far beneath me.❜