The First Day of School

Harry POV

I was sitting in class on the first day of school, I was the first person to homeroom. 

"Please don't be in my class" is all I kept thinking. "Please let Louis be in a different homeroom."

Louis had been my crush ever since the first day that I had met him. I knew that he would never like me though because he had a girlfriend, except he never looked happy around her. 

"No. This can't be happening." I thought as Louis walked into the room. He started walking towards me and he sat down next to me. I could feel the erection slowly growing and my pants getting tighter and tighter. I tried to hide it, but I think he saw. 

"Oh no. This canNOT be happening" 

He turned towards me and smiled. Oh that smile you could just melt away in it. 

Louis POV

So there's this boy Harry that I really like but I don't know if he likes me. I have a girlfriend but I don't actually like her, my parents set me up with her to hide the fact that I was gay. They can be so annoying when it comes to managing my life. I have to do everything that they say. 

"Please don't be in my class" I thought as I started walking towards homeroom. 

As I walked in I looked around "Oh no he's in this class" I walked up I the teacher and asked her where I sat, she pointed towards the empty desk next to Harry's.

I started to walk over slowly trying to hide the huge grin I had on my face.  I turned towards him and smiled slightly. He blushed slightly and smiled back. I loved his smile, I could just look at it all day and be happy. As he smiled I felt my pants getting more tight by the second and I looked down and so were his, I could see the bump in his pants slowly getting bigger and bigger. 

"Okay, class let's begin. You will have to make a 'Get to know you' project. You have to work with a partner and then you two will share about each other. You will work with the people you're sitting next to. No excepti-"

"What?!? Did I just hear her right!?! Oh no... oh no this is not good at all I'm going to slip and tell him everything. 

Harry's POV

"You will be working with the person that you are sitting next to. N-" 

"No...no no no no no...... He's going to find out everything and laugh at me. It's alright just calm down Harry calm down..." I sighed slightly under my breath hoping that no body would hear me. 

"Okay get to work you guys have a half an hour." The teacher said as she walked over and sat at her desk.