━ 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Warning: Mentions of rape!

Chapter Thirteen || What the fuck?!

TAKEMICHI STOOD UP as the class was being dismissed. He gathered his papers, stuffing them inside his bag before walking out. He slipped his hands into his pockets and let out a sigh of relief, glad that school had finally ended.

As he turned to the corner, he flinched. He didn't notice Akira's small figure leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. The girl looked up and stood tall upon hearing his small apology.

"Akira-senpai? What are you doing here?"

Takemichi asked, lifting his eyebrows.

"Yo," she greeted him.

Akira tossed him a paper bag with two Anpan buns inside, "Eat up. I thought I'd follow you to Mitsuya's. He's helping me sew my torn Toman uniform,"

The boy thanked her before shoving his bag in his locker and munching on the Anpan buns. The two switched to their outdoor shoes and made their way out of the school. They managed to hold a casual conversation as they walked down the streets of Japan.

Takemichi gazed at her for a moment. It still felt surreal, standing beside her. He had managed to save her from the hit-and-run accident that she could have died from. He couldn't imagine what would have happened if he had waited much longer to contact Mikey. Mikey and Draken would have lost it― Toman would have been corrupted faster.