Chapter 2-This is Ridiculous

*Still in the past*

While waiting for his food to be delivered, he sat with his elbow on the kitchen counter, chin resting on his hands that were loosely laced together.

'The way the loose hairs that were too short to hold in her ponytail fell in front, as she looked down was beautiful, it elevated her beautiful face shape

'The way the loose hairs that were too short to hold in her ponytail fell in front, as she looked down was beautiful, it elevated her beautiful face shape. The way she smiled, gosh, it was a one of a kind smile, idc if I've seen thousands, something about hers is in a class of its own above everyone else's, the way her cheeks go from cute to cuter when she smiled, her voice, godddd her voice, I want to hear more of it.'

Just then there was a knock at the door snapping him out of his thoughts.

He got up and collected his food, paid and sat back down.

"This is ridiculous, I've seen her once in my life, barely said a word to each other and was too distracted to read the name off her name tag on her apron, so I don't know her name either, so I shouldn't be thinking so much about some random girl. I must be lacking....yea that has to be it..after all I haven't had a relationship for more than 3 years and the ones I did have didn't last long because they were either annoying or I just couldn't find myself comfortable enough to loosen up around them. So it must be sexual frustration, loneliness or exhaustion from over-working." he said sitting there with the food still in the bag, having a full on conversation with himself.

'Ok enough of this I need to eat and rest, I have work tomorrow. I also need to forget this nonsense because I'll need to go there often for my bread shopping as it's the only other bakery close by after my usual one closed down last week. I need to keep my focus on my work and making money.' he thought and he brought the first bite of sushi to his mouth.

So for the next year and a half he continued to go there to buy his bread when needed and while his thoughts may bother him, he had full control of himself and got what he had to get, pay and leave.

He thinks of her from time to time but them convinces himself he's just lonely and need to focus on work to reach his goal. Besides he thought a beautiful girl like that would have no interest in him anyways so why bother to even try to get to know her.

He off course learned her name as he reads her name tag the 2nd time, he went to make his purchases.

'Y/N' he read in his head. 'Off course it's beautiful like her, what exactly was I expecting?' he thinks as he's walking back to his car.

For the next year and a half you also continued to be professional but over time you felt yourself developing a crush on him which you thought would go away over time....WRONG.. It just deepened.

You always find your eyes lingering on him too long but never you let him catch you.

You just kept your feelings to yourself since you thought a man that looks like that won't like a woman that looks like you, besides you never seen him smile which shows he doesn't have any interest in you and may never and his rejection might be brutal if you make the first move.

*sigh* "I'll die from embarrassment if I get a nasty rejection and have to stand here and continue to see him often all while having to smile, plus that sounds painful af, I won't do that to myself." you softly said to yourself as you ate your dinner in your little apartment.