❈𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 3 𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤

Start from the beginning

"Opps I think I hit it hard.." Said Nezuko smiling.

Skip:.

Inosuke POV.

I look around to see I was sleeping and a haori on top of me I blink until I realise and stood up.

"You! H/c lady!" I pointed out to her who was helping the long black to red hair women in something she turn confused.

"How do you know my name!" I ask out which she frown, "when did I?" She ask I blink.

'𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯..𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘺...' I thought to myself yet introducing myself as the blonde -orange boy also introduced so with the two women's.

End of Inosuke POV.

The crows lead you all to whisteria house which you all rested, in different room until a loud voice make both you and Nezuko to woke up to rush to the two male to see.

"Ah.. Tanjiro I forgot to take you in the room" said Nezuko cheekily as Tanjiro pout as Zenitsu back away à lot "what the hell!! Ahh!!" Said Zenitsu as Nezuko look downward as Inosuke was ready to fight until.

"Will you guys calmed down and listen! Tanjiro is not a bad demon! And you should not be afraid!" You exclaimed hugging both Tanjiro and Nezuko as Tanjiro just snuggle at you which you flinch.

"B-but Y/n-chan.." Mumble Zenitsu and glared at the demon for taking your attention.

"Hey.. H/c lady" called out Inosuke as you turn to him confused, "Yes? Inosuke?" You look at him as he huffed "if you trust them then.. I Great Inosuke harshibara will trust them too!" He said making you smile.

'𝘐𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦-𝘴𝘢𝘯.. 𝘚𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦-𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴.. 𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦' -you remembering the olden past days.

 𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦' -you remembering the olden past days

(Inosuke)

"Thank you..Inosuke.. Y/n-chan" said Nezuko as Tanjiro nodded as Zenitsu huffed, "we-well if you all trust it so much.. I will too then I will be less.. Scared." He mumble as you smile at him which he look away blushing.

"Well we shall sleep" Said Nezuko dragging you with Tanjiro.

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿
Next morning.

"Hey.. Y/n-chan" Zenitsu called out to you as you turn to him confused as both of you were outside waiting for the others to come out.

"Why did you called me out as Zenitsu-sensei.. " ask Zenitsu starring at you which you flinch and look away making him frown.