❈𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 3 𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤

Start from the beginning

╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴❀ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴
Inosuke POV.

I stare at the now door pretty much confused of that women, a sudden headache came to my mind, "shut up you stupid blurry voices!!" I shouted running after rooms.

'𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦!!'

End of Inosuke POV
╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴❀ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴

You wander around as the room changes again to lead you to a room again to see a women like demon which was the first demon you encountered here.

"Ahh! A women! A young women! You will help me to stop myself from ageging" she said you sigh and mumble some curses.

Quickly you dodges some attack and be on ready to attack form.

"Fire breathing: second form: Rising Scorching Sun" releasing an arching slash and cut her from upward, the demon fall as you just nodded to yourself that the demon in here are weak.

'𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰?.. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘯...𝘵𝘰..' You thought to yourself swiftly citing a demon without the breathing form since it was already afraid of you.

The places switch again and again making you doubt where you are walking until you finally notice it was over since the demon scent have disappear.

"Well look like someone did the job" you mumble to yourself until you bumb onto someone again to see.

"Oh? Its Nezuko" you said as Nezuko winced but her eyes widen in elightment, "Y/n-chan!!" She said hugging you making your smile brighter also notice some two children again one your familiar the other not.

You all walk out to see something which Nezuko eyes widen in horror.

"Zenitsu/Zenitsu-sensei!!" You both called out but you froze to see the male who was hurting Zenitsu.

"Inosuke..San.." You mumble out clear which make Inosuke to stop and turn to see you.

"What the.. Demon slayer should not fight it against the law!" You said out but was cut off by Inosuke attacking you making you step back and fight (combat fight).

'𝘐𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦-𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦.. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨' you thought to yourself.

Zenitsu POV.

I cried and held on the box till the boar head stopped I look up to see a blurry h/c colour hair girl as the boar head ran towards her as Nezuko-chan came and ask if I was okay which I nodded rubbing away the tears and look again to see, "y/n-chan.." I mumble stared shock as Nezuko blinks "you know her?" She ask as I nodded Nezuko blink but went serious "well this fight have to stop" she mumble running towards the fight making my eyes widen.

End of Zenitsu POV.

You were still blocking Inosuke attack very efficiently as Inosuke was getting more angry until, "Y/n! Side away!" A voice call out as you undoubtly walk away to be only see Nezuko who kick Inosuke right to his middle.

Your eyes widen same with Zenitsu, Inosuke hold his thing in pain and fall to the ground.