Finding TaeTae's love

"Jimin-ah!!! Jimin-ah!!! Wake up."

Taehyung barged into Jimin's room excitedly. Jimin who was in deep sleep rolled up in his blanket.

"Jimin-ah!!!"

Jimin gave in to his friend's loud voice and opened his eyes to check the time on his phone. It was 4 am. He then raised his head to yell at him to wake him up so early but instead he got shocked. Kim Taehyung was standing near Jimin's bed wearing black shades, black mask, black T-shirt, black jeans, black bucket hat and holding a black bag.

"Taehyung."

"Yes. How am I looking? Perfect, right? No one would be able to recognize me."

Jimin let out a sigh.

"Yeah. You are looking... Very good. We will talk about this later Taehyung-ah. But first get that even though you know my room's passcode, it doesn't mean that you can come to wake me up at this hour. You know how much I love sleeping. First, let me sleep. I know that you are excited to meet her but she must've not woken up until now so there's no point of us going out at this hour."

"Oh! Yes. Why didn't I think about this?"

Taehyung dropped his head in disappointment and was about to apologise to his friend but Jimin was already fast asleep in his comfy bed.

Taehyung went near the window and was looking at the city.

It was beautiful. He had never seen such a beautiful morning before. Maybe because he was always too tired while returning from their night concert or too sleepy to wake up and open eyes so early in the morning. Or was it the feeling. He is not able to name the feeling which he is experiencing from the first time he had met the girl at the LA airport. It's beautiful. It's pleasing. It's calming. He wants to live in this feeling for eternity.

############################

3 hours later

"Jimin-ah!!!"

Jimin sat up straight in an instant.

"Yes. I'm awake."

Taehyung gave a huge smile and wrapped his friend in a bone crushing hug. Jimin was also smiling while his eyes were still closed.

"I'll quickly go and get ready."

After sometime, Jimin came out in the hall after getting ready to roam around the streets of Vancouver. He was wearing a black hoodie, black jeans, black mask and a black cap.

"So how am I looking?"

Jimin asked his friend with a smile.

"Perfect."👌

Taehyung smiled from ear to ear. Both the friends left the hotel and took a cab. They both started discussing the locations where they could find her.