Date Technologies

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god," you breathed out when you realized you defeated him. "Oh my god!"

You laughed in disbelief and all Oikawa could do was speechlessly gawk at you, not expecting you to even come near beating him.

"I beat you!" you exclaimed, letting your hands leave his to point a finger in his face. "Ha! I beat you! I beat you! I beat you! I'm telling everyone. Oh, Iwa, Mattsun, and Makki will get a kick out of this. In your face!"

You kept on going with your little monologue, listing how embarrassing this was for the captain. Since you were so preoccupied with teasing him, he hooked his leg with yours and flipped you over.

"As much as I love when you're on top, I like this better," he smirked down at you with half lidded eyes.

"Oh, shut up," you furrowed your brows defiantly. "You just don't want to admit that I beat you."

"What? I would never," he said mockingly.

"Your little ego got bruised," you purred as if he were a child. "How cute."

"That was a fluke," he grumbled.

"Was not, and you know it," you teased.

He furrowed his brows and muttered, "You are not telling anyone else about this."

"Am too," you grinned. "I beat the captain, and I'm screaming it from the rooftops."

"If you hadn't made that gun comment, you wouldn't have beat me," he grunted, looking off to the side.

"I was just telling you how amazing I am," you studied his face smugly. "Didn't think it would fluster you that bad."

His eyes widened and he looked down at his pants.

You scoffed at him in disbelief, "You've got to be kidding. You did not just get hard."

"So what?" he smiled. "I mean we are alone, and we could make a part two of last time." He leered at you devilishly, his eyes trailing off to the side again, "Part one was there," he said looking towards the back, "and there," looking at another area of the floor, "and there, too."

While he was taking note of the events that happened a few months ago in the room, you shoved him over again onto his back.

"Alright, that's enough," you sneered, looking down at him. "Or else I'm revoking all your 'part two' privileges."

He chuckled, "We both know you won't be doing that. You can't resist me just as much as I can't resist you. There's no use acting coy about it."

You bit your lip to hold back a smile, "You make me crazy."

"Same here," he smirked.

You smiled, leaning down to kiss him while you still had him pinned under you. His hands moved to your waist, and your lips moved rhythmically.

"I still want to know what you meant by the gun comment," he muttered between kisses.

You continued moving your mouth against his before replying, "I'll show you sometime."

He laughed a bit, still kissing you.

"Oh my god!"

You and Oikawa broke away from each other to face the origin of the sound. You froze when you were met by the shocked gaze of the entire command team.

Iwaizumi stood off to the side with his eyes widened and his mouth tugged down in a dumbfounded frown. The others stood with their jaws dropped and eyes also widened. You recognized the voice that yelped from earlier to be Hanamaki's.