let me take care of you

Start from the beginning

He continued curling his fingers upwards against the rough patch of your mound before he muttered against your lips, "Yeah, you like that, baby?"

He took your soft breathy moans as a yes to his question as he kept going. You nudged your nose against his ear, and he buried his face in the crook of your neck, softly sucking at your skin. To his delight, all the noises leaving your mouth were guided directly to his ear, making him even harder. Your legs were starting to shake and in resolve, you arched your back while digging your fingers into his biceps.

The feeling of his teeth sinking into the skin of your neck caused you to bury yourself deeper into the pillow. He littered marks along your jaw, neck, and chest, swiping his tongue over each time he bit into your skin in an attempt to soothe you.

You were on the path to a second orgasm, but little did he know, you could feel his bulge through his boxers poking the side of your thigh. And you could feel how painfully hard he was.

A surprised groan was earned from him when you pushed him over. Abruptly, his back made contact with the headboard before you climbed onto his lap.

"I think we might've been training you a little too hard," he chuckled.

"Shut up," you leaned down to kiss him, one of your hands palmed his erection through his underwear.

"Fuck," he whimpered as you kept touching him.

You let out an amused breath, cockiness was quite clear in your tone.

"Spit in my mouth," he instructed, looking up at you.

With yet another grin, you slightly pulled his chin down, opening his mouth. You hovered your mouth several inches above his before you let your saliva push past your lips. You both watched with hazy eyes as the string of saliva trickled towards his cavity. As your spit settled on his tongue, he closed his mouth and gulped. You traced your thumbs along the veins of his neck that clenched when he swallowed.

"You're so fucking sexy," he murmured, watching the playful glint in your eye.

Your mouth made its way down his neck, tugging his skin slightly with your teeth as you tried to keep the same energy as he did with you. Although you wanted to be harsh, you diverted your attention to solely pleasing him, just as he did for you.

You shuffled back a bit, letting your fingertips loop under the elastic of his boxers, dragging it off his hips and off his legs before you pushed your hair back to prevent it from falling. He caught onto your little action and when you leaned down a bit, he tenderly gathered your hair in his hands.

With a deep breath, you lowered your head to wrap your lips around his cock. Stunned respirations from him filled the air as he didn't expect you to push him so deep in your mouth from the get-go. You lifted yourself off to thumb at the head of his cock, smearing the precum oozing at the tip with your saliva. With your fist, you pumped the shaft, spreading the mixture along the rest of his length before continuing.

While placing long languid licks along his dick, you relished all the sounds he was aimlessly trying so hard to suppress. When his legs faintly stuttered, you decisively began bobbing your head up and down his cock. He tilted up his chin, causing the back of his head to slide against the headboard and him to moan unexpectedly loud.

As you dragged your tongue along the underside of his length, your free hand trailed up towards his mouth, sliding your digits in while trying to hold back his pleasure induced noises.

"Shhh," you hushed in a serious tone as you picked your head up to lock your eyes with his. "You wouldn't want the others to hear, would you?"

He furrowed his brows, a smirk tugging at his lips as you repeated his question from earlier. You removed your fingers from his mouth and redirected your attention to your original task.