let me take care of you

Start from the beginning

He muttered, "Let me make you feel good."

Slowly, he pulled the fabric off your legs, admiring the sight beneath him. The usual complacent smile on his face wasn't there, he held a serious expression, amplifying the sense of intimacy. You inhaled deeply as he kissed your inner thighs while keeping his eyes locked on yours.

His breath fanned over your pussy as he took his time, fingers creeping up your legs. A cry escaped your lips as he finally inserted a finger in your hole.

"Shhh," he whispered. "The other guys are probably back in their rooms by now. You wouldn't want them to hear, would you?"

Your breath hitched as his finger curled in a come-hither motion. Nonetheless, you shook your head.

"Good girl."

He brought his mouth to your folds, sucking on your pussy with his nose nudged up against your clit, lightly humming while tasting you. He striped long licks from the bottom of your slit up to the top, gently tugging your clit in a playful manner.

As he teased your clit, he sluggishly whirled the tip of his tongue against the nub, eliciting sloppy noises from the action. Still, he had his finger in you, moving it at a languid pace while he inserted his tongue as well. As promised, he was making you feel good, causing your toes to curl at the sensation.

"You taste so sweet," he murmured while you slightly squirmed.

It took all his power not to ravage your body right then and there, but he wanted to show you exactly how much he cared. He gently licked along your labia before he leisurely slid in another finger, maneuvering it to move in a scissoring motion. A sharp gasp left you and your hands shot to the back of his head, gripping harshly at his hair.

He sighed into your pussy as your nails grazed his scalp with each tug, clearly enjoying the ministrations. There was no haste in his movements, he savored every interval between seconds while pleasuring you and himself.

His tongue dug deeper into your pussy, pushing as deep as he could, all while maintaining a deliberate speed. He let out occasional hums into your opening, intensifying the stimulation with the vibrations of his throat. You looked down as he ate you out, his eyes were pinched shut while his chin and nose were buried between your legs, his jaw unhinging every so often so he could plunge deeper into you.

When your walls began clamping around his tongue and digits, it was quite obvious you were closing in on your orgasm. With his other hand, he rubbed your clit aggressively, contrasting the placid ministrations of his tongue.

"Oh my god," you breathed, tugging at his hair once again. "Tooru, don't stop."

"Mmm, cum on my tongue, baby" he mumbled.

You threw your head back as you cried out, discretion thrown to the wind as you stopped caring about the others hearing. You half expected him to try shutting you up somehow, but surprisingly he didn't. Not too long after, you felt your toes twitch and you came on his tongue like he asked. He didn't let a single drop go to waste as he lapped up your juices after helping you ride out your orgasm.

Once he slurped up all of your secretions, he lifted his head up, tongue darting to lick your stray cum on his top lip. He let out a deep breath before coming to where your head was laying against the pillow. With wilting eyes, he kissed you again and you tasted yourself on his lips. His tongue darted along the walls of your mouth, tangling with your tongue as well. While his mouth was on yours, you soothingly traced along his scar under his jaw with your fingers. The tips of your digits gave him a silent form of reassurance, only making his heart race faster.

His fingers made their way back down to your cunt, dipping in once again making you gasp sharply. You clamped your eyes shut while cupping his cheeks in the process.

The UndergroundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara