let me take care of you

Start from the beginning

The lights were off, radiance from the iridescent moon looming in the sky poured into the room. Silvery ribbons of moonlight danced behind your shadows as you both finally walked closer to each other.

"I should've told you on the train," you whispered as you looked up into his eyes. "You've been through so much, and then when I saw those videos where you had to hide away from me for a year, I knew for sure how I felt about you. No one has ever gone out of their way for me like that with true intentions. I knew immediately that you're the only person I want. Ever."

All he could do was stare at you, and you returned the same gaze. As if a fire was ignited, scrambling hands rushed to each other's bodies. You clung onto each other as you kissed with great intensity. In the heat of the situation, you found yourself being pressed up against the window in his dire efforts to somehow get closer to you.

The sides of your face were cradled by his hands, and yours were clasped behind his neck, frantically pulling him closer. The ice-cold glass of the window brushed against your exposed skin and you could feel your hair tousling at every movement along the glass. There was no uniform pattern in the kiss, it was messy and desperate, soft smacks of your lips were all you could hear, as if it was a long time coming. In a sorry attempt to take you to the bed, you both found yourself being pushed and pressed against other furniture and walls. The hurried shuffle of your feet pattering against the room's carpeting played before finally finding the bed.

As your back sunk into the cold sheets of the mattress, your body tingled at the sensation of his warm skin on you. His tongue prodded past your lips and explored the inside of your mouth while your fingers ran through his hair. While pulling and tugging at his locks, his hands traveled down to your hips, pressing himself down against them.

When you let out a muffled moan at the action along with his tongue in your mouth, he lifted himself off you and reached for the hem of your shirt to remove it. After he took it off, his hands grasped the waistband of your pajamas, sliding them off slowly. You grabbed the shirt he pointlessly had put on only a couple minutes ago and discarded it somewhere in the room.

Once he slid off his pants and was down to just his boxers, he went back to kissing you, graduating to slathering his tongue along your jawbone.

When you abruptly exhaled, he whispered with his nose pressed in the shell of your ear, "I don't want you to ever feel like you're alone again. Let me take care of you."

You gulped, looking at him with a small approving nod. Sensual kisses trailed from your lips down to your pelvis, right above the waistband of your underwear. He placed gentle pecks along your thighs, not the harsh bites you were accustomed to.

As he loomed over you, his hand slid under your back to undo the clasp of your bra. When the straps fell off your shoulders, Oikawa pulled off the garment and bent down to latch his mouth over your left nipple. Another gasp left your lips when his hands traveled up to knead the flesh of your breasts.

It was unexpected, the way he was being so gentle and taking things slow. On usual circumstances, Oikawa would be quick to get right to business, but this time he was being uncharacteristically tender, more than usual that is.

Along with the gentility in his touch, his hands stroked the sides of your body ever so softly. His kisses from earlier altered to licks, grazing his canines along the surface of your skin as he did so. You arched your back slightly when his mouth found its way back to your tits, swirling his tongue around your nipple at an agonizingly slow pace. Blood rushed in your body as he continued sucking, he buried his nose into your skin, allowing the back of his tongue to graze along your nub as well.

When he pulled away from your bud, an audible pop could be heard. He finally brought his mouth up to yours, lips hovering slightly over your face when you felt his hands tugging down the waistband of your underwear.