0

Princess Ahri

Princess Ahri is a 18 year old young lady, loved by everyone. She was adopted by a royal family Lee. Her family consists of her mother (Queen), father (King), older brother (Prince) and a younger brother (Prince).

By being the only dautgher she's loved by her parents, and they make sure she's a happy princess. Her brothers are also very protective of their little sister.

Ahri is a very talented girl, she plays piano and loves drawing. Her brother Minho is always encouraging her to do what she loves. On the other hand her brother Heesung is a mischievous one and wants to make trouble with her. She is loved by all of them like she was their born child, but she also loves them with her whole heart.

She's very popular among males and females unfortunately as a Princess she is not allowed to date anyone.

Rank: 2

Prince Hyunjin

Prince Hyunjin is a 18 year old young man, who is an only child in the royal family - Hwang. Loved by his parents as they couldn't have more children due to health issues.

Hyunjin is a talented young man, who plays soccer for his kingdom. He also sings, but only for the ones he loves.

He's known for making the girls whine and drool for him. All the girls just wish to get into his pants. There are many rumors about him and they're false as he's not allowed to have an inappropriate physical contact with females and males. Dating is allowed.

Rank: 1

Princess Eunsoo

Princess Eunsoo is a 18 year old mischievous young woman. She's in the same class as Princess Ahri. She's obsessed with Prince Hyunjin, to the point of it being terrifying. There was a rumor about her killing a student who planned on confessing her love to Prince Hyunjin. Most of students prefer to keep their distance from her.

She's a spoiled child. She never gets in trouble for what she does, and that needs to be changed.

Royal Family - Jung

Rank: 3

Prince Yunho

He's basically a male version of Eunsoo, but that doesn't mean that they're related. They are far from related. He's obsessed with Princess Ahri, and literally drools when she's walking trough the hallways.

His parents don't really know how to properly raise a child, so whenever he does something inappropriate or bad he doesn't get in trouble at all. His parents always help him.

But he'll learn that not everything what he had done is good, when his older brother will come back.

Royal Family - Kim

Rank: 4

~~~

Modern Royal AU with a bit of oldness

I don't know how to call it ^.^

Hope you enjoy it ~