Ameri's Hypothesis

Start from the beginning

"Well done, Iruma-sama and Hayami-sama! What a splendid way to come to school!" He complimented.

"Yes, it fits both of you very well." She added, also showing her admiration for the two students. It was a proud honor to be their friend, it was practically sealed in their hearts to be there for them too.

Asmodeus blinked then blushed lightly with a smile. "Seeing you two makes us this happy. You are meant every praise, and might I add you look very beautiful today, Hayami-sama. You always look beautiful no matter what, but just to say it out there." He beamed then blushed brightened, realizing what he had said that was too late to recover.

"Is that so?"

"Woah, what a bold move on Asmodeus's part." Other mutters were heard around then she grinned. "Thank you too. You two look great, might I add, you are a very handsome demon." She told him. That made his heart skip a beat. Kuro noticed and gave a light-hearted snicker. "Oh, dear cousin. Are you okay? You seem to be red on your face a little."

Asmodeus ignored her, glaring at her briefly before scoffing at her then grinning, blossoming light enveloped him which made them cover their eyes. "Back to Iruma-sama, I was so impres-"

"Kaboom!" The rolled-up carpet knocked Asmodeus-knocking Kuro along the way-sending them flying.

"Morning, Iruma-chi and Haya-ki." Asmodeus picked up the carpet and threw it away. "What are you doing, you fool?!"

"Kaboom!" She knocked into him again. "Hey, stop it you two. You're causing a scene." Kuro told them as they carried on bickering with one another again.

While Hayami stared at them with a blank smile and Iruma tried to get their attention. "A-Azz-kun, Ku-chan, Clara, we should get to class..." Somehow, Opera was dragged along and tried to ask if they could have the carpet back.

"Iruma-kun, Hayami-chan, here are your bags." Lord Sullivan gave them their bags and they took them. "Thank you." Both of them replied, Iruma first then Hayami. This affectionate gesture did not go unnoticed by some fellow demons.

"Dude, they're making the chair demon hold their bag."

"Iruma is amazing and Hayami too!"

"Also..." Sullivan put his hand inside his pocket and took out the hellphone. "I brought a phone just so you'll be able to call me! I'm finally converting to a hellphone. I still have no idea how to use it, but you can call me at any time, Iruma-kun and Hayami-chan." He chimed happily but noticed they were not there at all. He looked around for them. "Oh? Iruma-kun? Hayami-chan? Iruma-kun?"

Iruma briskly walked away with Hayami trailing behind her. He was taking her away with their hands linked together. 'I don't want to stand out anymore!' On the way, she had placed her haori over his head to hide but it did not make much difference to her. He can hide temporarily, but most definitely not forever. As he keeps making amazing feats, no doubt he will continue to be recognized along with her. She was already used to this sort of treatment in the human world.

***

"Silence. I will now call the roll. Reply as soon as your name is called." Kalego told them and called their names with the corresponding students replied with "Indeed", "Yes" or "Here".

Iruma looked down with a distressed look which was in contrast to his happy, cheerful mood. 'I'm trying so hard not to stand out, so why...'

"Iruma. Iruma!"

"Iruma-sama."

Hayami noticed he was still in his daze and patted his shoulder to get his attention. He snapped out of his thoughts and answered, "Y-Yes, sir!" He replied. Kalego frowned, looking down on him. "Starting today, you will begin classes with other teachers. Refrain from extremely insolent behaviour, such as not answering when called upon, or foolish actions, such as challenging your teachers to a fight." He gave Sabnock a cut side-eye and he responded with his thumb up. "Indeed!"