Page 4: For all the sorrows....

Start from the beginning

"Absolutely not!"

A woman's voice yelled, it was their mother. Great timing.

"The perhaps if we bid a higher price then you'll pay! 500,000 yen!"

"700,000 yen for the girl and {Name}!"

"No! 800,000 yen for both!"

"900,000 yen for both!"

Tanjiro watched as the men bid. He couldn't believe that these men exist! How could they....

Kie slipped through the crowd and held Tanjiro and Nezuko's hand.

"Come on now, get inside.."

The family went inside and was greeted at a peaceful sight. {Name}, Shinjuro and Rokuta were in the living room and prepared the dinner for them to eat.
{Name}'s cooking improved after she turned 15, she said she wanted to be independent.

Kie smiled and calmed down, She grew {Name} to refuse money even for desperate times. She told her to never take money unless it has a good exchange.

{Name} then was then hugged by her 4 siblings while Hanako was in tears...

"Ne-nee-chan!"

"Yes Hana-chan?"

"They... They called you an emotionless wrench and..and they wanted to buy Nezuko nee-chan too! They are so mean!"

Hanako burst into tears and hugged {Name}. The 3 who were hugging her previously had let go and listened to Hanako.

{Name} sighed deeply and patted Hanako's hair. (At this point I could just see Hanako doing baby Uraraka's face when she was crying and being head patted.) She smiled softly and reassured her.

"Don't worry, people are like that these days. If they want something, they'll go to amount of lengths to get it. But don't worry, Me and your Nezuko nee-chan aren't going anywhere! I promise!"

Hanako then cried in her Kimono. She was wearing the Feudal Era Kimono she got when she was five. Her old kimono was passed down to Nezuko. {Name} continued to pat her head.

"There, There...Let's just eat alright?"

"Alright..."

The family of 8 ate that night while the men were still outside. Still bargaining, the highest bargain was now 3,000,000 yen. Eventually it began to rain, much to the family's delight. It meant that the men outside would scurry off until the rain stopped.

The suitors did, some even grumbling and some even disappointed. They just wanted to ask the beauty's hand in marriage. However.....one stayed....unknown to the family...

.
.
.

It was the middle of the night, the rain had stopped. The suitors were probably asleep by now and didn't notice.

The Kamado family had fallen asleep. All except one, {Name} was still up, thinking what her father's last will to her was.