One Shot

Y/N's POV

I am almost done with my commissions so I should finish it and take a rest. I've been stressing myself lately because of this musty hilichurls.

I am on my way to Wolvendom because that's where the last destination is.

Y/N arrived at the location and sjxifnaofmso commission 😩😩🤞🤞

'phew' I let out a little sigh after finishing my commission.

I was on my way back to mondstadt then suddenly, I saw a hilichurl, but this time it's not the same with the hilichurl I saw everywhere.

It looks harmless so I go near and tried to interact. No progress

It turns out it's an unusual hillichurl since it matches out what Amber described to me.

'He doesn't look bad' I whispered.

I let out a deep sigh and decided to poke him with a stick.

"whatj fhe fuck d o u wnt???!!!" he shouted angrily.

"nothing, I just want to say you look good, handsome, attractive marry me daddy hilichurl 😩😩😩😩😩" I accidentally spit out random words and panics.

"sOo????" he replied.

I ran away so fast because of embarrassment and trying myself not to look back.

'lol bitch Y/N why tf did you say that' I told myself.

Before I could get out of the Wolvendom, someone grabbed my hands and I fell on the ground.

"You can't just ran away after fluttering me" he said with a cold voice 🥶🥶🥶
"What is your name?"

"M-MY NAME IS Y/N PLEASE DON'T KILL ME" I shouted because I don't know how to handle this situation.

"don't be nervous little princess, I'll treat you nice" he smirked 😏

Im literally confused what is happening here so I just stared at him.

'Is he flirting with me? Why is he calling me a princess?'

"you don't like it when i call you little princes? oh, you're a worthless human. you should feel honored" he sounded cocky this time.

"I-I want you to degrade me please!!" I didn't know how those words came out of my mouth.

He went silence for a while and stared. He opened his suitcase and he was holding a rope.

"Kneel down" he ordered.

"huh?? what're you doing?" I said shyly 😩👉👈

"you want me to degrade you? kneel down and be a good girl"

I followed what he said and kneel down without any thoughts.

'what is going on?'

He tied my hands and stood there like im a dog and he's the owner.

"Are you ready for our degrading session, Y/N" he said.

I nodded but he looks annoyed.

"Why are you not speaking? Do you like me to rip of your mouth? Such a brat"

"y-yes 🥺🥺🥺" i barely said it because im feeling it.

The unusual hilichurl suddenly kissed me.

'oh he's good at kissing'

He stop and went naked 😍😍😍

"Bitch you ugly ass wake up finish you commission" a light sparked and I opened my eyes.

'It's just a dream??'

"Why are you disappointed? bitch finish it now before the sun goes down"

"fine fine"

WHY IS IT A DREAM? WILL I MET YOU AGAIN?

The end.