preston x shy reader

3rd pov

You been in the camp for 2 weeks now you didn't really talk to anyone cuz you would get embarrassed. You think you say something stubit and they start to think you are an idiot so you just keep quiet. But one day person came to talk to you

Y/n pov

I saw preston walking in my way I thought that behind me was some one who he wanted to talk so I step to left but he started to look at me and I got nervous. He was standing right in front of me "hi! I never saw you talk to anyone. So I'm here to talk to you" he said happily "o-oh.. Well I.." I struggle at my fords 'oh god I'm makeing fool of my self'

"Well I think you know all ready that my name is preston! And I never really got to hear your name." He said
"Well m-my name is y/n.." I said quietly 'I think he didn't hear me.. ' I thought "I'm sorry what did you say?" He asked "I'm y/n.." I said a bit louder "okay! It's pleasure to meet you y/n, do you wanna be friends?" He asked 'oh good.. I'm not good at makeing friends well if I try? Well.. Okay I will' "s-sure!" I said and smiled a bit.

It's been a 3 weeks now I been hanging whit preston its been fun! But I think I kinda like him.. His eyes his smile.. NO NO Y/N HE WOULD NEVER LIKE ME! Look at me I look ugly.. No no.. What m'i talking about..

Preston pov

It's been  fun to hang out whit y/n she/he/they is/are an amazing girl/boy/person! I'm gonna ask her/him/them on a date! To a picnic! IT'S GONNA BE AWSOME! But if she/he/they say no? Well.. Then no date and lost a friend maybe? Well it's whort it!

-next day still preston pov-

'I'm gonna ask y/n on a date! It's gonna be awsome!' I walked to y/n "hello y/n! I have a guestion for you!" She/he/they looked up to see me. She/he/they smiled a bit "what is it?" She/he/they asked "well would you like to go ona date! Like picnic date?" I asked. I looked at y/n's face her/his/theirs eyes we're wind open and she/he/they were blushing like crazy "o-oh.. Me? I uh- s-sure?" She/he/they said in shock 'YES AND WHEN WE ARE ON THE PICNIC I'M GONNA TELL HER/HIM/THEM I LIKE HER/HIM/THEM' "okay good! Come in the beach in 30 minutes!"

-30minutes later y/n pov-

I walked to the beach there was little picnic in there and preston waving at me I walked to him and sit down next to him "so uh I gotta tell you something!" He said. I looked at his face and nod to him to tell me "well when I first saw you! You were beautiful/handsome/(sorry I don't know it for non binary people 😅) and I started to like you! Not in a friend way! I mean like like no.. Love you! And it's okay if you don't like me back and don't wanna be friends anymore. I understand that." He said I was probably a blushing mess. He looked in my e/c eyes and smiled "I uh... This is.. Well I li-like you too.." I answer he looked so happy. Then he came close to my face and kissed me!? 'HE KISSED ME WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO??!!' I paniced in my head, I blushes even more he just looked at me and smiled I smiled back.

Words: 642
Sorry this is short and bad but I tried okay?

camp camp x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें