Introduction

Katerina POV
Hello, my name is Katerina but my family call me Rina and other things they feel like calling me. I am a lot of things but so far i found out I'm witch,vampire,werewolf. I keep finding out more and more about what i am and what I'm capable of.

I have a twin but she is only vampire and werewolf, her name is Katherine. We have a big family also, the twins Brooklyn and Evelyn. They are vampire, witch and werewolf. Then there is Carloine, Gabriella, and lastly Rebekah. They are vampire and werewolf. Technically all my siblings can be witches but they gotta practice it. Katherine, Caroline, Gabriella and Rebekah haven't practiced. Katherine started with me but our parents passed a few years after Rebekah.  

My family is like the originals but nothing effects us. We don't know how or why. Maybe because we are pure or at least try to be. We all killed but after it happened it basically tore us apart. Katherine looks out for us all especially after our parents died. Katherine and I seen it happen. We took all of our sisters and left. Once we was safe we told our sisters and we made a promise. 'Stay with each other always and forever. Never betray and judge. Live life to the fullest with one another'. We ain't perfect and we don't get along all the time but we are still family. Always and forever.

Katherine POV

Hello, my name is Katherine. I'm the oldest out of my siblings. I have my twin sister Katerina of course. I am only a vampire and a werewolf. I don't practice magic like some of my sisters do. Not all of us do though. Each of us have a choice and mine is to not do magic. I just feel a closer bond with my vampire and wolf sides. I guess that's how we all are plus different fathers cause every time my mother married them and get pregnant they leave. Each and every one.
Then comes to find out they died. Our mother passed giving birth to our baby sister. Our mother was an hybrid. She was very powerful and most likely still is on the other side. She was definitely an one of a kind. She loved all of us. Rebekah reminds us all of her. The beauty and how smart she is. She is kind and really into nature. Just like our mother was. We all tried everything to save her but we couldn't do anything. We all thought she would be alive forever and nothing will happen to her.
  We get our looks from our mother but we all have some things different from our fathers side. We get our jet black hair from our mother. Wish she can come back or haven't died at all.

Evelyn POV
Hello everyone my name is Evelyn. I have my twin Brooklyn and we are a tribrid just like our oldest sister Katerina. Katherine is technically one also but she never practices. Our younger siblings are like her also. It's difficult to learn especially since our mother passed.  We all love her dearly and forever will. I love Katerina and Katherine looking out for us. They have mom in a casket in a protected area that mother was born at. Katerina spelled it so mom is protected by our ancestors. We had a celebration of life for her. No matter what happened mother was always happy even though we knew our fathers "leaving" took a toll on her.
  She made sure us girls have each other and never went without. My twin Brooklyn is like that always having my back and everyone else she loves and cares for. Brooklyn always have another outlook on life like mother did. When Katerina and Katherine told us about mum and made sure nothing happened to her so we could visit. They also made sure that we never seen our mum like she did. Brooklyn looked on the bright side while mourning.
"It's gonna be okay sisters. We have each other like mother taught us and we gonna teach Rebekah. Always and forever. She will guide us from the other side" Brooklyn said while crying. We all hugged each other. We never leave one another. If we ever did we would let everyone know and always keep in contact.

Author note:
Sorry it took long and I'm gonna try to be better. Let me know if you have any ideas and suggestions. You can also message me with questions. I'm also thinking about maybe writing another book maybe.
Please let me know what you think.