Another 2 Years Later (Part 8)

(NOT MY ART CREDIT TO OWNER)

"Hon, are you gonna be alright? Traveling alone is gonna be really dangerous especially when your a lady.." Paulie said holding your cheeks gently forcing you to look at him. "I should take a break from work and-" you cut off Paulie by putting a hand on top of his that was against your cheeks. "Paulie I'll be fine.. I trained for a longtime in Cp9 training.. You should know I can handle myself.." you say giving him a soft sincere smile.

You could still tell there was worry in his eyes. "What if a big crew of pirates kidnap you!" Paulie said thinking of any kind of way to go with you. "Paulie.. You need to stay here and work, you are strong but you aren't trained to fight like me." You remove his hands and hug the man. "I'll be back as soon as I can.." you say sounding a bit muffled since your face was in his jacket.

Paulie just hugs you back tightly. "Alright fine but.." he pulls you away and looks at you. "When you get back don't expect me not to be clingy.." Paulie said with a cheesy smile. You just laugh and kiss the man. "Alright I don't mind that at all~" you say now ready to go on your journey.

"Sis are you really gonna be gone for 5 months..?" Larci asks with sadness in your eyes. "I actually don't know how long I'll take but it'll have to be at least 5 months." You say hugging your sister tightly before you go out to look at your brother. "You better be careful Sis, this is the only time ima let you travel alone.." Nino said holding his arms out for a hug.

You let go of larci to go hug Nino tightly. "Haha you say that but it never happens.." you say with a smirk as he just pouts. "Alright.." you let you of your brother and walk back to see everyone standing next to each other. "Where's Lulu and Ice-Berg?" Larci asked Paulie.

"Oh they got busy but they told me to tell Y/n to have a nice journey." Paulie said forgetting to tell you. "Alright! Everyone! I'll be back hopefully soon!" You began to head onto your ship. Paulie decided to upgrade your ship a bit and make it stronger. Built in weapons and shielded by large iron plates.

Once you get the sails going you see everyone wave to you. You wave holding back a little bit of tears since it is quite emotional after all. "I'll make sure to snail-transpond you guys!" You exclaim as they all nod.

Not long they all got smaller and smaller until you couldn't see there forms any longer. "Now to find everyone.." you say in a serious tone staring out at sea.

You start to head to your room to find a bag. You pour the bag out, the bag had your Cp9 suit and badge. "Maybe this will help me make it into headquarters.." you thought while rummaging through your old Cp9 stuff.

While looking through it you find a jacket..

You eyes widen in shock and guilt starts to rush through you. You gently grab the silky fabric and feel it with your fingers. "K-Kaku.." you say to yourself feeling tears start to appear. They dropped onto the fabric sinking into the soft material. "I'm gonna where this from now on.." you say slipping on the jacket.

It fit like a glove, it was soft and comfy. It looked exactly like Kaku's. You missed him dearly but right now you need to find all of your old Cp9 group. The first thing you have to do is go to head quarters and see what had happened to the rest of Cp9. Not long ago it went out on the news about Cp0. You only saw Locci and Kaku so you assumed the rest quit or went another way in life.

You remember what island your head quarters was on which was Enies Lobby. You had many maps and log poses. So you were all set for the new adventure that was about to happen.

*couple days later*

You finally make it to Enies Lobby and your ship stops at there entrance. From above you could hear the clicking of guns. "WHO ARE YOU? STATE YOU NAME AND REASON OF BEING HERE.." Someone had yelled from above.

You right now we're wearing your Cp9 clothes which was a black suit and kaku's jacket but zipped. You tied up your hair in a pony tail with your sunglasses on. You hold up your Cp9 card hoping they didn't upgrade the look of it. "I AM L/N Y/N I CAME BACK TO SPEAK TO SPANDAM" you exclaim loud and clearly. Those from above stayed quiet for a bit before the gates of Enies Lobby opened up.

You smirked liking how the plan was turning out perfectly. You open up your sails for the wind to pull you into Enies Lobby. You had to keep your ship in the entrance building since the rest was literally floating land. At least 10 marine soldiers lead you to the main building which was the Cp9 building. Making it there the first familiar face that appeared would be Spandam's face.

He looks at you in shock, his eyes were so wide you thought he went crazy. "Spandam.." you say walking up to him but some guards stop you. Spandam waves them off to step back to which they did. You continue to walk toward the man and look him straight in the eyes. "Spandam where's your father?" You ask as he nervously rubs the back of his neck. "H-he's in the hospital at the moment.." Spandam said leaving you in shock.

"Huh? What happened?!" You ask now worried about your old chief. "He had caught some type of disease.. I've been trying to help him but no one is capable of doing so.." Spandam said with slight sadness in his eyes. "...Well if you ever get the chance tell him I'll visit him sometime, right now I need to know where the Cp9 members went." You say taking out a transponder snail that detects data from any device.

"W-well.. T-they u-um.." Spandam takes a big gulp and stares at you in horror. "Don't tell me you did that to them.." you say about to hit the dang man. "I-I regret all decisions just don't hurt me!" He said holding up his hands to attempt to block your hit. You were about to beat the hell out of this man but stopped yourself.

"So did they leave all together?" You asked now putting away the transponder snail you had taken out. "Yes they left together on there own ship." Spandam answered walking away.

"Well Spandam I don't have much time to waste so I will take my leave. It was nice to see you again." You say now walking away back to the exit. "If you want to visit my father I'll let the nurses know about your existence." Spandam said before you headed out.

"Thanks.. Also please don't do anything crazy while I'm gone!" You say before closing the door.

*Flash back*

"Y/n, why don't you meet my son Spandam." Your chief Spandine said to you. You saw a small boy next to him not looking to happy. You smile to the boy and wave, you saw his eyes widen for a second and his face became red. The boy looked like a year older than Kaku, he had light purple hair. With very dark eye bags to which made him look really tired.

"Is he part of Cp9 too?" You asked walking up to him to be face to face with him. He got even redder and looked away. You just giggle at the boys reaction. "Yep, he is! He will become your boss in the future." Spandine said ruffling your hair a bit. "Boss? Can I become the boss, chief?" You ask looking up at him with a smile. "I think it's best to train with your buddies Y/n. That is what you signed up for correct?" Spandine asked raising a brow.

"That's right sir!" You say trying to sound professional. He just laughs and pats both you and spandam's heads.

*end of flashback*

Now that you had left Enies Lobby you took your transponder and connected it to a computer. The snail took most infor from Enies Lobby to which helped because it told that everyone had become fugitives except Lucci and Kaku. "God that's gonna take forever to find them.." you mumble to yourself with automatic stress taking over. The first person you wanted to find was Fukurou.

While researching about him from the info you had there was a member you didn't recognize. His name was Nero, he looked like a rat with a pirate hat. "I'm guessing he was my replacement after I left.." you say while searching more about Fukurou.

"The last appearance of him was on.. Nokano-Island.." you read out loud amazed how fast you found where he lived. You quickly searched through your maps and found the island on the east side. "Here I come Fukurou.." you say running out to fix your sails to aim east.

I hope he has some idea where the others could be..

(Sorry there wasn't much Kaku in it lol I got bored and a random idea came up for this story)

Word count~ 1605