┆❀.*╰┈➤ ꒰ 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 ꒱

RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS°•⁀➷ Follow the community account TheMarqueCommunity and the admins _wonderstar & xx-ni-kx

°•⁀➷ Follow the community account TheMarqueCommunity and the admins _wonderstar & xx-ni-kx. It's your choice, but you'll be an angel to do so although following the community account is a MUST. We will be checking!

°•⁀➷ Give this book a shout out on your message board and tag the community account and/or the admins, Publicity purposes!

°•⁀➷ Add this to your public reading lists so others can find it, Add it to your private reading list so you are updated! All of these are MANDATORY.

°•⁀➷ Don't try to bribe the judges, disrespect the judges, hosts or the other participants. No cursing, inappropriate language or any sort of hate is not allowed.

°•⁀➷ You must have at least 5 chapters in your book. excluding prologue, character aesthetics and authors note.

°•⁀➷ You can enter only one book in one genre and a total of 3 books in 3 different genres.

°•⁀➷ Don't contact your judges, your only contact throughout the award should be the admins, hosts & community members. [ for this awards only. ]

°•⁀➷ Don't feel bad after you get your reviews or don't win! Try to enhance your book with the suggestions by the judges.

°•⁀➷ You cannot apply for the judge, the judges from our community will be judging the books.

°•⁀➷ All the best! The password for your form is the brand you like the most!