BANG CHAN// good morning

It was very late at night. Bang Chan was still working in his studio. He had been working on a project but everything seemed not going well. His fingers bounced and danced . But then he deleted those he made. He was not satisfied. 

Bang Chan stared at the time on his laptop. It was already 3 am in the morning. Then he unlocked his phone and glared at the girl smiling. He stared at his phone for quite a while. He flattered and there was a warmth deep inside him. He missed her, even he had just seen her the day before. He sighed. He had been working at the same track since yesterday morning. But there was no obvious progress. He played the track and let himself be swamped with the music.

However due to hours of concentrating on his work and being separated from his lover, he could not focus anymore. His eyelid barely could support the pressure caused by tiredness. He decided to go home and see his baby girl. He realised he could barely focus on his work ever since his lover came to the Korea. 

On the way home on the taxi, he kept playing the track he was working on and what he cared was his baby girl. He missed her. Very much. He was not able to focus.

Maybe because he was tired so the desire of meeting his lover did not relent, but was getting stronger.

He wanted to hug his baby, his lover of life.

His home was not far from his studio but the time was seemed to be enlarged. His pounding heart revealed the excitement. He missed her so damn much.
He pulled out the keys and entered the apartment belonged him and her. He opened the door and laid his footsteps light as a feather.

"Babe?" The eyes are searching for the one.

Bang Chan put down his bag and took his earphone out of his ears.

He walked into the bedroom where the lights were on. He grinned.

His baby was sleeping, holding a plushie which was gifted by him on her birthday. "How pretty my baby girl is" he amazed. 

His tiredness was gone. His pressure was gone. Gone. Out of nowhere. He was cured. 

She is the medicine to his lovesickness.

She is the medicine to his stress and pressure.

She is the  medicine to his headache.

She is the medicine to him.

He took a shower and packed his own stuff. Went to the bed and looked at the eyes like sapphires until the sleepiness possessed.

It was 7 am in the morning and the room was filled with warmth from the Sun. Bang Chan could not stand with the strong light and was awaken, so as his baby girl. 

Bang Chan looked at her as something that is precious,

the light to darkness

the water to human

the calculator to high school mathematics exams

She is everything. 

Indeed she is precious.

"Good morning baby" 

His eyes became curve lines and you can see his baby girl is reflected on his sclera. 

His eyes are full of her.

"Good morning my love"

"I am home"

"Let's spend the morning together."

Words spoken out of his mouth are actually like fine notes, fine music.

Dancing in the air of a good morning.

It must be a good morning with Bang Chan.