Desire of politics (Confusion ft. Yandere Salome)

Bidzina was bursting with rage. He always knew there was something off about Salome. Damn it, now he has more to do.bidzina HAS TO get rid of her ASAP.
        Salome saw the rage in bidzina's eyes and immediately realized what it was about. "So you too bidzina... Bring it on!"
        Misha was confused. Salome and bidzina were looking at each other like they were about burst.
"Hey umm" misha said trying to change the aura.
They both turned at the same time "yes misha?" Salome and bidzina said at the same, again.  Ugh it made them even more furious.
"So, Do you guys know each other or what's with the glares" misha said trying to figure out what's happening.
"So-" again, at the same time.
"LET ME TALK" bidzina yelled.
Everyone in the room was looking at them now.
"What's wrong with you. Don't you have manners, yelling like this in here"- misha
     Bidzina got so embarrassed, he wanted to run. The love of his life got mad at him. "I bet he hates me now" bidzina thought while getting teared up.
     Salome looked happy though. "Yes! Misha got mad at him and said he has no manners" she said in her head.
       It was time for a meeting, where all the politicians are gathering up. Bidzina was so happy he's seat is right next to misha. But Salome was angry, she had so sit far away.
     Bidzina sat down next to misha and felt like he was in heaven. Misha's beautiful scent made him fall for him even more. He wanted to hug and never let him go, but he had to contain himself, they are in a public place after all.
      The meeting ended. Bidzina was on cloud 9. He was practicing his speech the whole night to impress misha and IT WORKED! misha looked amazed by his speech and that made him the happiest person on earth.
     Meanwhile Salome was mad MAD! She wanted to break all of her surroundings and yell. "DAMN IT! Misha looked thrilled by bidzinas speech" that little bitch was ruining her plans. She was with misha before he was, SHE WAS FIRST! "I am gonna make u pay bidzina!"
       Bidzina was heading home, smiling, remembering misha's face.
"You, stop right there"
Bidzina looked back and saw someone familiar
"Salome?" -bidzina
"Yes Salome, I know what you are doing. I am not gonna let u succeeded"-Salome
"Hn, too late for that, I already got misha's attention and he looked very satisfied with my speech today" -bidzina 
"Shut up, SHUT UP! Misha is mine and only mine "  Salome said while taking out her gun
"Whoa chill, what the hell"-bidzina
" I will do anything for him, even killing somebody. Why did he look at you like that during the speech. Why WHY? He never looked me that way. What's so special about you" - Salome.
"I-" -bidzina
*BANG*
"WATCH OUT!" Misha yelled while running to bidzina. Misha pushed bidzina away and fell on the ground with him.
"M-misha?"- Salome
"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU"- misha yelled. "THAT COULD KILL HIM"
"I-I"-Salome
"You would do anything for me? - misha
"Y-yes" -Salome
"Come here"- misha said calmly
Salome went to him slowly, misha hugged her, took her gun and hit her with it.
"You killed her?"- bidzina asked in shock
"No she's just passed out"
Then misha called the police so they could take her.
"Why did u risk ur life like that? It could've hit you" -bidzina
"What else was I supposed to do, I couldn't just let her kill you and by the way, she said she knows what you are doing. I don't know what  are you planning but I will win this election." -misha
"Uh, I guess it's time for me to say it. I am not here to win the election , I am here for you" -bidzina
"Wha- WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"-misha
"I-I love you misha"-bidzina
      Misha froze. "H-he loves me?"
" I fell in love the moment I saw you and I started all this only for you"
      Misha didn't know what to say. Was he happy or not.  Did he want bidzina to love him or not.
"WHAT! This is so disgusting. I am straight, you really thought you had a chance"- misha
    Bidzina's heart broke. He was straight. Now there's no way he has a chance.
"O-okay sorry" bidzina said and ran away
    Misha was angry, but not on bidzina but on himself. He shouldn't been that harsh.
      Misha went home and sat on his couch. He couldn't stop thinking about bidzina. What is this feeling?