It was six in the morning when the vehicle vanished from the eyes of Calista who was sitting on the terrace with bitterness on her face. She had overcome to stop herself from fighting Ashanti in recent days. She was on the edge of pouring acid on her sister's face. She wanted to let out what she was feeling but she took a deep sigh and closed her eyes.

This was not the right time. Everything should move according to what she planned. She still had time in her hands. She should not panic.

She then opened her phone and stared at the number flashing on the screen. She got the alas. Ashanti might had a longer time on the top, but when the right time arrived, her beloved sister would go from top to bottom real quick.

Noah carefully put down the papers on Giovanni's table. His Young Master was there, glaring at him. Kababalik lamang nito mula sa pagpapahinga kung kaya't inilaan niya ang mga natirang oras at araw sa pagtapos ng kaniyang mga ginagawa. Not only did he finish, but he also scanned the papers and proofread what he had done. It was perfect, that was Noah told to himself.

"I suppose you know what you did days ago?"

Feeling as his efforts went to waste because of what Giovanni said. His Young Master did not even bother to glance at the papers and just threw him a question about what happened before. But it was understandable. Giovanni was mad, and he could not remember apologizing to him after.

He bowed his head. "I sincerely apologize for my behavior, Young Master," he said. "I didn't think of the consequences."

Who could guess what happened? Isabell was asking a favor, and for someone who knew the woman since young, he comprehended her effect on his Young Master that's why he helped her out. He was not expecting Giovanni to turn his back for Ashanti Rossault.

"What happened to Princess?"

"She didn't want to return after what happened. She insisted on waiting for you but I notified her mother about the situation, so she have no choice but to go back to Statira."

"I don't want this to happen again, Noah. Am I clear?" That tone gave chills to his spine. That was his tone when they first met. So cold, so terrifying. He gulped and bowed once again. "This secretary will do his best to prevent the same situation."

"Good. I don't want to make the future Lady uncomfortable. This is a warning."

Dahil doon ay napataas siya ng ulo. "Future Lady, you say?"

Giovanni looked blankly at him. "Do you need to go to an otolaryngologist?"

He shook his head. If he was thinking straight, they were on the same path. The future Lady he mentioned was the one and only Ashanti Rossault.

"But why?" he asked. "What made her qualified for the position? She's a spoiled brat, if not only because of her appearance and family, she's nothing."

"Watch your mouth." Unlike a while ago, it was not a warning, rather a threat. The gaze Giovanni gave was too much for him. He pushed him again to his edge. This was the real meaning of the feeling when someone walked straight to the lion's den.

"I'm just curious, Young Master."

Giovanni turned his sight in another direction. Ashanti's face popped into his mind. The moment she first saw him at the nightclub. Her expression when she saw him on Vercetti's mansion as his fiancée. The time when he first saw her genuine smile at him when they finished practicing her speech for the Concorso di affari del college, her flustered face while they were having dinner together, the emotions he could always see when their eyes meet.