"Oikawa-san!" Kageyama sat down between his legs, exposing his back to the sharp drops of water that jabbed him like needles.

     His senpai looked up at Kageyama and stared at him. "Tobio..."

     Kageyama waited for him to continue. When he didn't, Tobio opened his mouth to speak when Oikawa leaned forward and dropped his head on his kouhai, his face resting right in the crook of his neck.

     Kageyama froze. He couldn't register what had just happened. The sound of raindrops falling drummed against his ears and cold gusts of wind swept over them. His ears grew hot, feeling the warm breaths against his skin. Seconds ticked by as they sat like that. When realisation finally dawned on him, he forced himself to move and held up his hands to try to softly push Tooru back. As soon as he touched his shoulders, Oikawa wrapped his arms around Kageyama, burying his face deeper.

     Tobio's body stiffened. He didn't know what to do. His mind was screaming at him to move, yet his body didn't seem to comply. Finally, after what felt like forever, he spoke. "O-Oikawa-san, you can't sleep here. Please let's go inside."

     "Mmm... Don't wanna." Tooru tightened his arms around Kageyama.

     "Oikawa-san, please get up." Tobio pushed his shoulders lightly.

     Tooru pulled back and stared at his kouhai's eyes. They looked concerned. A small laugh escaped his lips. "Are you worried about me, Tobio-chan?"

     "I-I just don't want you to get sicker, I already feel bad for getting you sick in the first place." Kageyama turned his eyes away.

     "Hmm? Then should I make myself feel better for you?" Oikawa tilted his head.

     Kageyama shifted his eyes to look at his senpai. "What do you mea-"

     He didn't get to finish his question as Oikawa crashed his lips against his kouhai's cheek.

     Tobio's eyes widened in shock at the impact. He felt as if all the breath had been knocked out of him at once. The rain beat down against his back as water trickled down his nape. He didn't feel the dampness. His entire body grew warm and his sense of hearing went blank. All that echoed in his ear, was his own heartbeat, getting faster by the second. His arms went limp and dropped to the sides as the sensation raced in his mind, not giving him any time to capture it. He let it happen, not in control of his own body anymore.

    Moments passed before Oikawa pulled away and smiled, grabbing Kageyama's face with his hands softly. "There, are your worries gone now?"

     He didn't give Kageyama time to reply before he got up and stumbled inside, leaving his kouhai wondering what in the world had just happened. Tobio sat there, dumbfounded, not knowing what to do. He came to his senses after a while, blushing immediately when he remembered the feeling of his senpai's lips against his skin. He slowly stood up, making his way inside the room with his head lowered and closed the doors. He looked at Oikawa who was sitting on the bed and looking at his jacket with a confused look. Tooru turned towards Kageyama and it got replaced with surprise.

     "Tobio-chan? What are you doing here?" He tilted his head, trying to understand.

     Kageyama blinked, the red on his face going away. What? What was he talking about? Then he remembered something and face-palmed himself internally. He's...drunk.

     "Umm... Oikawa-san, I've been here for some days now, you said I can stay here till my leg gets better." He tried to make his senior remember.

     "Huh? Why would I do that?" Oikawa raised an eyebrow in doubt, then burst out laughing. "Tobio-chan, you're funny!" He stopped, fell backwards on the bed and pouted. "I'm cold."

     "Oikawa-san, please don't sleep like that, your hair is all wet, you'll get even more sick—"

     Tooru covered his ears with his hands and yelled over Kageyama. "La la la can't hear you, can't hear you at all."

     Kageyama stared at his senpai, unsure what to do. Jeez, he's like a child when he is drunk. He grabbed a towel and approached Tooru. "Oikawa-san, please just wipe your head at least. You can't sleep with wet hair."

     Tooru opened one eye and sat up reluctantly. He snatched the towel out of his kouhai's hands and rubbed his head aggressively then threw it at Tobio's face and crossed his arms across his chest.

     "You're mean, Tobio-chan. Meanie-yama..." He filled his cheeks with air and turned his face the other way. "Hmmph!"

     Kageyama sighed at his behaviour. Why does it seem like I'm the adult here? Is he really like this when he's drunk? Somehow it feels like he's meaner than when he's sober.

     He walked out of the room quietly and rushed into the bathroom to change his shirt and dry his hair. When he came back, Tooru was already asleep. He turned off the lights and went around to the other side of the bed and lay down. He looked at the peaceful figure sleeping under the blanket. In the faint moonlight, his features looked soft. He reached out his hand to swipe away the strands of damp hair falling on Tooru's eyes but paused. He looked beautiful. Tobio felt if he touched him, he would melt right under his hand. Conflicting feelings surrounded him, making him uncomfortable. This wasn't what he felt years ago. This feeling wasn't admiration. It was something else, something more.

     He subconsciously remembered what happened on the other side of the glass doors. Why? Why didn't he push Oikawa away? It's almost as if he liked it and didn't want the feeling to stop, whatever the feeling was. It felt...nice.

     He rolled over, looking out of the doors, his head clouded in those unwanted thoughts.

     But you weren't sober so you didn't mean to do it though, right?

____________