CHWAPTER THREEEEE

Mioneee, HarryTheStrawberry, and WonWon

Mioneee: 

Oops :/ hehe

Oops :/ hehe

WonWon: OMG MIONE DID GINNY DO THIS?!?!

Mioneee: WHOOPS!!!

HarryTheStrawberry: Congrats Mione XD

Mioneee: Lol thx harry. Also, Gin made friends with Pansy, so I was thinking maybe we could all be friends with Pansy, Draco, and Blaise???

HarryTheStrawberry: OMG YASSS

WonWon: Hell no Mione!!!!!

HarryTheStrawberry: I mean, uh, no...

Mioneee: Cmon Ron!! And Harry thank you for having my back!!!

Mioneee: HEY!!! HARRY CMONNNN

HarryTheStrawberry: Pweez Ron??? It can't be that bad!

WonWon: NO! I refuse!! If you two wanna make the biggest mistakes of your lives, go right ahead. But I will not take part. 

                                                                               WonWon has left the chat

Mioneee: The one time he uses punctuation, proper grammar, and dignified speech. :(

HarryTheStrawberry: Yeah... OOH!! Let's make a group chat with Draco, Blaise, Gin, me, you, and Pansy!!

Mioneee: YESSS

                                          Mioneee has created a group chat with HarryTheStrawberry, Dracooo, ClassyBlassy, GinGin, and PansyMcPansington

Dracooo: wassup?

Mioneee: Harry and I want a truce.

HarryTheStrawberry: *Waves white flag*

Dracooo: XD Yeah I guess so

PansyMcPansington: Well that was easier than I thought lol

GinGin: Yeh haha

ClassyBlassy: Weasley was having no part in this? 

Mioneee: Sadly, no. :(

PansyMcPansington: He'll come around Mione :)

HarryTheStrawberry: I hope so

Dracooo: Harry could you meet me in my room?

HarryTheStrawberry: Sure!

                                                                     HarryTheStrawberry and Dracooo left the chat

PansyMcPansington: Bit suspish :/

ClassyBlassy: Yeah XD

Mioneee: Hopefully, they don't kill each other 0.0

GinGin: XD yeah

            Harry made his way to Draco's room down in the dungeon, wondering why Draco could possibly want to talk to him. "Shit, what's the password?" Harry thought. Pansy Parkinson came out of her room giggling, peeked her head out of the common room portrait, and told Harry, "Gillyweed." Harry smiled at her gratefully and asked, "It's not something more Slytherin-like, like Salazar?" Pansy laughed. "Well, Snape's the Potions master, and a potion ingredient is Gillyweed, sooo...." She waited for Harry to catch on. A light of recognition shone in his eyes. "Oh!" "Have fun in there, Pottah?" Pansy giggled again, winking at Harry and skipping away. Harry, oblivious, blinked a couple of times, said, "Gillyweed," and walked into the Slytherin Common Room. Then he stopped. "Wait, why the hell didn't she just let me in!?" He shook his head and kept walking, but stopped again when he heard a loud bump up in the Slytherin Boys' Dorm. He raced up the stairs and burst through the 5th years' door. "DRACO!! ARE YOU OKAY?!?!" Harry shouted, looking around frantically. Draco was lying on the floor with Blaise standing over him. Draco had a bloody nose and Blaise's eye was swollen shut. "BLAISE ZABINI!!!! YOU GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF OF HIM!!!" Harry screamed. Blaise turned around and locked eyes with Harry. "This is none of your business, Potter." "I am going to say this one more time, Zabini," Harry growled. "GET. YOUR. FUCKING. HANDS. OFF. MY. BOYFRIEND!!!!!" Draco's looked hella confused and Blaise's jaw tightened. "Your boyfriend?" he spat. "Yes. My boyfriend, you prat." Blaise scoffed. Harry pulled out his wand and pointed it at Blaise. "Get out." Blaise seemed to contemplate his options, then angrily stomped out of the room.