My dearest friend

When night came you and Techno left back to the castle, with enough flowers and crowns for everyone. When you got there you took Techno's hand and the two of you ran the halls to get to the others. When you spotted them you lepted into Phil's arms with a laugh.

"Hello to you as well y/n," he said laughing he was happy that you were open to hugging him again like when you were teens. "Hi me and Techno gather a bunch of flowers and we made you guys flower crowns," you said grabbing the crowns from your basket. "I- well we made flower crowns for you guys as well," Phil said with a chuckle pulling out the many crowns they had made.

"Well then I guess we each have two crowns," you said with a bright smile placing Phil's crown on his head. You gave each child theirs and then Phil gave you yours. "We still have one left over," Techno mention, you smiled softly. "This one is for your mother, I think it's about time you met her Techno, which is why I want you to give it to her," you said handing it to him.

He looked at it and then the door behind you, the one that lead to his mother. "Will I be okay to go in?" He asked. "Of course mate," Phil said with a small smile, he was ready for the two to meet as well. "....c-can Wilbur come with me and Tommy?" He asked turning to look at his brothers, I guess the amount of times you've told him Wilbur and Tommy saw Techno as a big brother got to him.

"Yeah go ahead," you said with a bigger smile. "We want you to come as well dad," Wilbur said grabbing a hold of Phil's hand still carrying Tommy. "And you two y/n," Techno said going back for your hand. "Alright will all go," you said nervous a bit, Phil grabbed your hand knowing how uneasy it was for you seeing her sick. Techno opened the door to his mothers room and you each went inside, you saw her awake and looking healthy.

She sat in her chair with a book in hand. "Is it time for my midnight tea?" She said unaware of who was there. "Mommy!" Wilbur exclaimed going up to his mother, she was shot up with surprise to see her entire family there and someone new. "Wilbur, Tommy, y/n, Phil, and...whose this?" She said gesturing to Techno, techno looked down and slowly walked up to her, he placed the crown on her lap.

"M-my names Technoblade," he said silently he was nervous. "I adopted Techno he's our newest son," Phil said with a warm smile, Kristin looked at him and then Techno and smiled, she took the crown and placed it on her head. "Did you make this?" She asked him, techno was going to say no before you stepped in. "All by himself, better then the to of you did your first time learning," you said giving Techno credit for your crown.

"Well this is wonderful, thank you son," she said pulling Techno into a hug. "What else is new?" Kristin asked with a chuckle. "Well Tommy is Tommy and not Theseus," you sold out Phil making him make noise of offense, it made everyone laugh. "Oh I heard, my nurse told me all about your traitor acts Phil," Kristin said offended the fact another kid named by her renamed by Phil.

"Your better," you said smiling, she nodded. "Very," she said with a smile of comfort. It made you want to cry tears of joy, and she knew. "Come here y/n," she said opening her arms for you, you quickly dashed to her when you were close enough you slid on your knees wrapping your arms around her waist. You had started crying for the first time in forever.

"It's alright y/n, I know," she comforted you patting your head. "I was scared, I was very scared and I didn't know what to do because I've never felt that much fear," you confessed she felt her heart ache as did Phil. Phil never knew how much pain all of this gave you, and Kristin didn't know you could go through this much pain.

"Y/n...," Techno said worried, Wilbur had gave Tommy back to Phil and quickly ran to your side to hug you with Techno. "Thank you boys," you said pulling away from Kristin with a sniffle wiping your tears away. "Y/n I promised you I'd never leave you," Kristin said to you grabbing both of your hands, it pained her to see your sad eyes, it pained everyone.

"I know, and you kept your promise, just don't get to the point were you have to promise me that again alright," you said with a chuckle placing her hand on your cheek, she nodded with a smile. You quickly gave her another hug. "Thank you y/n...," she said to you. "Anytime your highness," you said jokingly she tighter her grip making you Yelp.

"Aw that was the most adorable sound ever, do it again!" She gushed over you, you shook your head and sealed your lips. "Please!" She begged, you shook your head once more. "Come on y/n please it was adorable," Phil began asking, you got up took Tommy from Phil walked behind him and kicked him in the back towards Kristin, surprising both of them. "Nap time boys, your parents have to think about their choices for a bit," you said with a forced
smile clearly annoyed at being called adorable.

"Alright," Techno said grabbing Wilburs hand and walking out the door. "I'll be back after I set them to bed, it's about time they rested," You said with a smile slowly closing their door, you walked each boy to their rooms after that you went back to Kristin's room.

"I'm back you two," you said opening the door, you closed it back and speed walked to Kristin giving her another hug. They chuckled at your antics. "I feel as if I'm your favorite," she said you shook your head. "I don't have a favorite you both suck equally," you said jokingly they both bopped the top of your head. "Ack!" You said letting go of Kristin to run your head with a frown.

"Sorry if we hurt you badly y/n," Phil said worried you shook your head. "It's fine, I'm okay, don't worry," you said with a soft smile warning both of their hearts. All of the sudden you yawned. "I am tired though so I'm going to hed night you two," you said ready to leave, but Kristin grabbed your hand. "Nope sleepover come on," she said completely serious, you chuckled.

She pulled you and Phil into the bed she had placing you in the middle, you laughed at her antics. "Kristin I'm still in day cloths," you said referring to your floral poet shirt she shrugged. "Oh well, now come on its nap time," she chuckled, you nodded with a smile. All three you went to sleep there cuddled with each other like how you've done as kids.

I guess some things never change