I'll Come Back To You-Roman Reigns

Start from the beginning

"I guess you'll have to find out." You shrug your shoulders, and his fingers grab at your hips. He moves your hair to lay over your left shoulder. You feel his lips press to the exposed shoulder, and slowly make their way to your neck.

You move your head to the side, allowing him more access until he takes your earlobe into his mouth, sucking lightly. His hands move from your waist, sliding up until he reaches your chest. "Going to miss seeing you in my shirts." He mumbles in your ear.

"I'll be sure to send you pictures." You gasp as he squeezes your breasts in his hands.

"Good." He says before spinning you around to face him. He grabs ahold of your face, pressing his lips to yours. "I'm so fucking in love with you, Y/N."

"I know. I'm in love with you, too. Now, show me." You whisper against his lips, and he grabs the hem of your shirt, pulling it over your head. He quickly grabs your legs, flipping you onto your back on top of the bed.

He laughs when you let out a squeal at the impact before hovering over you, kissing you again. Your hands slide up, and pull his hair out of its man bun, letting it fall over his shoulders.

You slide your hands underneath his shirt, and he breaks the kiss to remove it completely. You push him over so you were on top of him, and his hands come down to your waist. "My pretty girl." He whispers as he caresses your cheek.

You bend down a bit to meet his lips, and he is eager to kiss you back. The second his tongue enters your mouth, you begin to grind down ontop of him. "My chief." You mumble against his lips.

You sit back up, and unclasp your bra, throwing it over the side of the bed. His hands immediately grab onto them. He squeezes them nicely before sitting up to take each nipple into your mouth.

The music plays softly in the background, and the room was dimly lit. "You know, if I would have known this would be our first time, I would have gone the extra mile for you. You know, roses on the bed, champagne and those twinkly lights you like."

"I don't need all of that." You tell him, and peck his lips softly.

"I know, but my girl deserves the best. Don't you think?" He asks you, and you kiss him again until you trail your lips down his jaw.

"Then what's better than you?" You compliment him, and before he gets a chance to reply, you suck down on his sweet spot on his neck.

He quickly flips the two of you over, and stares into your eyes. "What?" You ask, breathlessly. He bends down to kiss you softly, and his hands cup your cheeks in his hands.

"You're so beautiful." He mumbles against your skin. His head now I'm between your head, and shoulder. You begin to unbutton your shorts, and peel them off your body. Roman does the same with his joggers, sliding them off the bed.

"I'm going to take my time with you, baby girl." He whispers as his lips start to trail down your stomach, his eyes not leaving yours as he makes his way down to your clothes cunt. He pulls them off with his teeth, and you begin to get nervous. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just a little nervous. It's been a while." You tell him, and he reaches up to slide his hand in yours.

"It's okay. We can stop if you want." He says, and you shake your head. "You're sure?" He asks, and you nod. "It's just me, okay? Just your Roman. I'm going to take good care of you." He reassures you, and you nod your head.

He leaves light kisses, and little nips of your skin before finally placing his mouth where you needed him. You gasp, and fist his hair into you hand. His tongue works delicate circles around your clit, and he slowly slides a finger inside of you. "So tight." He mumbles against your core, causing the vibrations to go through your body. He adds another finger while continuing to suck harshly on your clit.