13. I'M NOT FUCKING MORAX!

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me but I don't even know how this necklace looks like" I was about to go but the angry shop owner grabbed my wrist.

"You are not going until you payed me up the 25.000 Mora!" He demanded.

"Dude, I'm serious. I don't know what the hell you are talking about. If you don't want that pretty face of yours get crushed by an anvil I recommend you backing off now" I threatened him and tried to push him off, without any luck.

"You are crazy if you think someone would be seriously scared of this! That's it! I'm bringing you to the Liyue Qixing to deal with yo-" he got cut off by a unknown woman voice.

"Don't worry I will take care of it from here on." A women with strawberry pink hair and a big book said.

"Oh Miss Yanfei! This girl stole a necklace worth of 25.000 Mora!" The shop owner pushed me to the young woman.

"Mhmm, let me see what I can do about it" she hummed and checked me out (not like that- I mean like to see if I have the necklace anywhere).

Why is Zhongli just standing there and not helping?!

"Zhongli!! You know I didn't stole anything, why don't you help me" I whined but he just shook his head and said, "This is getting quite entertaining, also you are meeting someone you knew from the past"

"From the past?" Yanfei and I asked.

"You will notice soon, why don't you introduce each other first?" He suggested, the shop owner got confused and stepped between us.

"What the hell are y-" he got cut off by Yanfei.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Yanfei, a legal adviser active in Liyue Harbor!" She introduced herself. The shop owner looked a bit angry at us but didn't said anything.

"It's very nice to meet you Yanfei! I'm Y/n, full time ota-" I got cut off by Yanfei, is that her new hobby or what?

"Y/n? Like that chatroom Y/n?" She asked with a glimpse excitement in her eyes.

"Yep, that's me! I'm sorry but after coming here I forgot everything about ya guys" I told her, she looked confused and was about to ask something but then I explained about the deal I made with Kevin.

"Aha, I see.. well, you are free to go" she exclaimed joyful but the shop owner didn't seem to feel the same.

"And what about my necklace?!" He asked angry.

"Where exactly is your shop and how does the necklace look like?" I asked him annoyed.

"You of all should know!" He said mad but in the end he showed us where his shop's lays and described the look from the necklace.

I looked around his shop and noticed a blue shimmering, it's the necklace.

"Hey Mister Angry! Is that the necklace I was supposed to have stolen?" I asked him and pointed at the necklace at the ground.

"How- yeah it is" he grumbled, picked it up and put it back to place.

"Thank you for your help Zhongli" I said sarcastic but he just chuckled amused.

"Wow I wonder if you would also just laugh if I would have death match"  I joked but Zhongli got quiet for a moment.

"Hey I was just jokin-" I started but he cut me off. Wow Liyue people are so rude!

"Y/n what would you think about a contract?" He asked me.

"What kind of contract?" I asked curious, I swear if he is gonna say something like tAxEs or other bull shit where I have to pay-