1

"You okay bro?" Tyler ask, putting an ice bag on my forehead

I nodded.

Journi looked scared asf and everybody from school made a circle around me as I laid on the floor.

I seen everybody with they cameras out recording me. I don't remember how I ended up down here but my back is in excruciating pain.

"Stop recording the fuck is wrong with y'all?!" Journi said getting mad. "Everybody can get the fuck out!" she grabbed me shielding me from the cameras.

Everybody there started laughing and leaving. I know people finna make me the laughing stock at school.

"what fucking happened? You literally folded like a pretzel outta nowhere." Tyler said scared.

"I don't even remember honestly all I remember is us rappin and shit and everything after that is blurry."

Journi looked really worried for me. you can really tell she really cares for me. "you scared me so bad when that happened andre..."

"I'm fine sis, ima go to the Emergency Room to find out why tonight."

———

"Looks like a really nasty spider bite." The doctor said to me. It got to be from Tyler dumb ass garage with them stupid ass spiders.

"oh damn, I know where this came from." I rolled my eyes.

The doctor prescribed Andre some ointment for his bite but it didn't do anything but made the bite worse.

Andre ain't been to school since the party that night so everybody thinks he's avoiding the bullying they tryna do to him because of the viral video of him collapsing at the party.

"you ain't been here in a minute thought yo ass died." Tyler said to me. Journi punched him in his arm.

"Shut that shit up." She rolled her eyes, "glad you're okay now."

"Yea I'm straight." I said, everybody kept looking at me and just laughing.

"bro you really folded like a pretzel or sum shit." some random nigga laughed. So this about that video of me collapsing.

"and ?" I said smarty. At this time everybody was staring at me. "The fuck that gotta do with you?!"

"you tryna get smart?" He asked. Dropping his shit like he wanted to fight or sum.

"Aye chill out it's not even that serious ." Tyler jumped in.

"Nah he ain't finna play me like I'm pussy." I dropped my shit too.

"come on Faygo it's not even worth it." Journi added in. When she calls me Faygo I know she serious.

"there go you having a bitch save you again." He said, oh hell nah. I got so mad to the point
I saw red. It's so weird Like ion ever felt this mad before.

The spider bite kicking in ..

Ion say nun I just socked him in his shit, he fell to the ground and he immediately started leaking. I need more than that , I wanna see more blood , I wanna crush his skull open , I wanna kill him .

This is when I figured out that the spider bite is controlling me and making me evil .

————

2 updates in one day?😌

After this chapter, it's gonna go to present day.

how y'all liking it ?🤝