08 || Hades's Ember

Start from the beginning

"Get off my bike Hook!"

"Aww this is your bike you say?" I say in a sing song voice taunting him. "Catch us if you can Jay!" Harry taunts him as he starts the bike. I smirk at him and give Jay a wink before we drive off.

I started giggling as we turned the different corners. We continued to ride them for a few minutes until they were no longer in sight. "Come on love let's crash them over here." I say pointing to a near by alley way.

He smirks and nods at me before grabbing my hand and jumping off the bike and letting it crash. "Aww that was fun. Too bad it's in pieces now." I say giggling as I intertwin our fingers together. "Now come on let's go meet up with Gil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

Mal and Celia have made their way towards Hades lair stopping at the front gate. Mal not being there before looked at the "Beware of Dog" sign in concern.

"Hey." Celia looked at her as soon as she put in the key. "How big is that dog?" Mal asks as she motions her head at the sign. Celia turns around to look at the sign and sighs. "You'll see." She says as she opens the gate.

"Okay stay quiet it echoes like crazy in here." Mal nods her head in understanding as she walks toward the bike. The two of them start biking through the tunnel until they reach the end.

Eventually they reach the end of the tunnel and walk the rest of the way. Both being as quiet as they can look to see Hades sleeping on a chair with shades on. The dogs continue barking as they make their way towards the ember.

Mal flinching as soon as she hears it again, but left dumbfounded when Celia points to a record player. Mal just rolls her eyes as she continues her way down the steps and towards the ember.

Not being able to take it anymore, Celia turns off the record player causing Hades to wake up from his nap. "What are you doing?" He asks as he looks at Celia.

"I noticed you were low... on canned corn." Celia says as she tosses Hades a can of corn. Hades catches it with one hand and uses his other hand to stop Mal from grabbing the ember.

Mal just stares at him as Hades grabs the ember and takes off his sunglasses. "Hi, dad." She says as he looks at him. Hades just waves at her.

"Quite the show you put on the other day." He tells her. "Right back at ya." She replies back.

"Cant take all the credit though. Your sister's the one who had the idea." Hades says as he continues to stare at her. 

Mal scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Of course she did." Hades humms before getting up from his seat. "I was just coming to see you."

"Really? Wonder why. Is it because I'm gonna be queen?" She asks as she stands up as well. "Now, Mal don't be bitter."

"You abandoned us when we were babies." Mal says as she crosses her arms.

"No. No, I left your mother. She's-- she's not the easiest person to get along with." Hades replies with frustration. "You think?"

"Oh. See? We have something in common already. We both hate your mother." Hades says as he turns around shrugging at her.

"No. I don't hate my mother. She may be a evil lunatic, but at least she stuck around."

"Aww... Boo-hoo. Wake up and smell the stink. You think you've had it rough? I used to be a GOD!! I had an entire world which bore my name... and now I have nothing!"

"Really? Because for 16 years I had nothing! And now I have a whole world, but unless I get that ember, it's game over!" Mal exclaimed as she held her hand out.