you heard him shudder, and then he let out a quiet moan of your name, and you knew he had just came, to your pictured you sent. "fuck, [name]. i just met you and you drive me wild."

"tsukki quiet, i'm blushing in public," you quietly hissed into your headphones. tsukishima just laughed.

"good. let everyone know who you're blushing and dripping for. too bad you're in public, or we could have had phone sex."

"it's a good thing i have my headphones in. oh sick, the plane i'm boarding just landed. i still have another like 20 minutes though. i'm excited."

"i'm excited to see your hot face. i'll let you go. i just wanted to call you and let you know what you do to me. i'll text you, okay? bye [name]." tsukishima hung up after you said goodbye, and you smiled.

your music went back to blaring in your ears, and you saw your mom and dad come back from the gift shop. your mother handed you a small bag of [snack] and a small [drink] like you had asked.

"are you ready, [name]?" your mom asked, sitting in the chair next to you. she took a drink of her coffee, and you took out your headphones.

"kind of? like i'm not ready to leave all my friends here but at the same time, i'm ready to start a new life in japan," you replied, taking a drink of your own drink, smiling at your mom.

you and her conversed for a bit more before being told you could board the plane, and since you were sitting in section C, you got to get in line pretty quickly.

your hands tightly gripped your suitcase and your backpack, taking in a deep breath. here you went, leaving your home behind. you were excited, but very nervous at the same time.

when you got to your seat, you sat down and handed your suitcase to your dad so you didn't take up any room. you got the window seat and you opened the small curtain and looked outside it. this was it. no going back.

the hotties

you
i'm on the plane now 😁

yams
what is that emoji
haven't i taught you better?

you
ykw

yams
haidkw what're you gonna
do

tsukki<3
both of you are annoying
asf
see you soon
we have school
now fuck off

you
you're pretty salty for
someone who just jacked
off to my nudes 🧍‍♀️

yams
...

tsukki<3
this block button looks
real nice rn

you
you wouldn't
have fun jacking it to
some random porn chick on
the internet

tsukki<3
blocked and reported

yams
PLEASE
STOP FIGHTING

you
at least i have nice tits

tsukki<3
fuck
you got me
the block button still
looks nice rn

you
do it, four eyes
bet you wont
you'd miss me too much

tsukki<3
sorry, this user has gone
offline and you cannot contact
them anymore

you
real nice
nude privileges have been
revoked

yams
...are you two done yet

tsukki<3
ykw fuck you

you
gladly, blondie 😼

yougladly, blondie 😼