"...For?"

"For... for loving me."

Kakashi comes to a complete halt mid-thrust and looks at the floor of the rooftop next to your head, smiling like an idiot.

These are the moments he lives for with you. Having you say soft things that others will never hear from your lips, except for him, is what he absolutely adores about you, along with everything else.

He then kisses your cheek, once again moving his hips as he thrusts into you, making you lean your head back and just barely arch. "You're beautiful." He whispers, breath tickling the shell of your ear.

Although, the sweet air seems to slip away just a tad when his cock continues to glaze past your g-spot, causing your thighs to tighten. "F-fuck~, you're so- so good at this." You sigh, moaning brokenly between your words.

Kakashi smirks and continues to do the exact same thing, going insane over the feeling of you clamping down on him. "I know."

His confidence turns you on even more and your abdomen gets a very common feeling, causing your breaths to become labored as your orgasm approaches. "Kakashi~"

At the mewl of his name, figuring you're getting close to your breaking point, he grabs your hand off of his shoulder and places it on your abdomen, putting his own on top and pressing down, causing you to be able to feel his dick moving inside of you.

"Do you feel that?" He whispers. Although his question doesn't get much of a response because not only do you feel it, but the pressure causes your cunt to release, thickly coating the man you love with yourself.

When you orgasm, Kakashi let's out a broken, high pitched moan but shuts his mouth immediately, slightly embarrassed by the lack of control.

You on the other hand, adore his moans. So you slip your hand away from his own and place it on his chin, opening your eyes to see his own. "I- I want to hear y- ah~ you, please~" You beg in a quiet, struggling voice.

Your request kind of takes him by surprise, but he doesn't oppose. He opens his lips and allows the moans to spill out, only getting heavier as more of your cum coats his now sensitive length.

"F-fuck, Y/N!" He moans, squeezing his eyes closed and gritting his teeth, dropping his head as his thrusts become sloppy, your thighs becoming coated in your own cum and sweat.

He then presses his cheek against your own and fumbles for your hand, holding in his orgasm as he laces his fingers with your own, tensing his own abdomen while tightly holding your hand. "Y-you feel so good."

A few more praises and moans later, he successfully pulls out at the last moment and releases himself onto your abdomen, continuing to pant and sloppily kiss your shoulder and neck, the grip on your hand becoming lose.

When the chilling air of the night hits your tired cunt, you snap your legs closed, immediately regretting it when the juices spread around the inside of your thighs make it even more cold.

Kakashi looks at your dazed face and smiles, but that smile fades when he looks down and see's how much of a mess you are. "Shit- sorry." He sheepishly whispers, grabbing your bottoms and wiping away his own cum from you, along with your thighs.

It takes a moment, but you pull yourself from your dazed state and slowly sit up, looking at what he just used to clean you up. "I'm not putting those on now that they're covered in your sin-juice." You deadpan.

Kakashi suddenly realizes what he did and looks at the cum covered boxers, then his own that are clean, then the fact that you're only wearing his shirt. It falls silent as he takes in what he's done and he gives you a sheepish smile, a sweatdrop on his forehead.

"...Theres not much of a ch-" A quick idea pops into his head and he grabs your hand, doing a few hand signs and flickering to his apartment, looking at you slyly.

He then picks you up suddenly and peppers kisses onto your face. "C'mon, let's get cleaned up."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

A tired you and Kakashi trudge down the field, visible eye bags under your eyes.

Last night you both only got about an hour of sleep after you returned to his apartment, but that's because not only did you get back at close to four in the morning, but you both talked for about two hours about nothing in his bed until about 6 AM.

Naruto sees you guys first and stomps toward you, his hands in fists on his hips. "You guys didn't even show up yesterday and now you're late!" The boy yells, squinting his eyes with a scowl.

You and Kakashi keep your mouths closed and stoically stare at him, something that makes him quickly apologize and slowly step away, his hands up in surrender.

But then Sasuke approaches you, which brings Sakura as well. "Why didn't you guys show yesterday? We waited hours." The raven-haired boy deadpans.

Sakura nods and crosses her arms, leaning on her hip. "Yeah, we thought we were going to get in trouble in case you were late, but neither of you showed."

You place your hands on their head and harshly grip their hair. "I'd prefer not to be reprimanded by a couple of twelve year olds, alright?" You chirp with a smile, continuing to grip their heads.

They each rip your hand away from them and rub their heads, muttering nonsense while sharing a look of annoyance.

But then Naruto pops into view with a bright look on his face. "Hey! Since you were late and all... what if we watched you two spar? I think that'd be cool!" He exclaims.

Sasuke crosses his arms and looks to Naruto with a knowing look. "Are you that stupid? They clearly just woke up, they won't-"

"Actually, I think that's a great idea." Kakashi chimes in, forcing himself to wake up a bit. The idea also makes you smile a bit and adjust your arms, smirking. "You know, he's right. That's an amazing idea. So I can show you how to beat your teacher's ass."

Your words make Kakashi grin and he even gets a bit excited. It's been so long since you both have sparred that he can only imagine how much you've advanced.

"Yay!" Naruto pumps his fist in the air and steps back with the others, watching you both get into position.

You smirk and dig your heel into the dirt. "Don't hold back. It'll just prove your failure even worse by underestimating me." You tease.

"Trust me, Y/N, I'm not planning on it. I'll finally break our zero-zero score."

In Another Life ➪ 𝘬. 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 [lemons]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें