"Uh that wasn't me." Bree said

"Must have been somebody else." Chase said walking to her.

"Yeah somebody who can't climb ceilings. Saved it!" Adam said. Y/n and Leo looked at each other

"You three have an answer for every don't you?"

"I don't like it brag but the answer to that is yes" Chase said

"There's one think I pride myself on"

"Your incredibly sturdy calves" Y/n said

"No! My instincts! And my instincts tell me that your four are trouble" She said including y/n

"You already knew I was trouble"

"Now your more trouble."

"Well I don't like your instincts at all, and you can tell em I said that."

"I can't put my finger on it, but ever since you arrived strange things have been happening around here. Stranger than y/n falling for someone again"

"Ok I get!"

"But y/n... I can sense fear" Perry said walking closer to her.

"I don't fear you"

"Not me... not anything just something... what can't robe a bank without getting caught."

"Well you... I... you have..." y/n was speechless she didn't know what to say. They all looked at her confused. She stayed quite. She felt something was wrong she just didn't know what. She saw two guys walk in. "Who are they?" She asked

"They're here to check on the strange winds that have been blowing around here for months" She walked away with Leo.

"She's talking about you!" Chase told Bree "you're the mysterious wind"

"The only mysterious wind around here comes from Adam. Y/n are you ok you usually have something to say back?" They all turned to her concerned

"Yea I just... got side tracked." Chase walked up to her and hugged her from behind putting his chin on her shoulder.

"Are you sure your ok?" Chase asked. She looked at him and nodded. Perry then came back.

"Just so you know tonight is parent/teacher night which means tomorrow is 'you're grounded' day! So good luck!" Perry walked away laughing. Y/n looked down at the floor.

"What the heck is parent/teacher night?"

"It's when teacher tell your parents every bad things you've done... y/n. I think she knows more about it."

"Uh yea it uh sucks."

"If Perry tells Davenport about the strange things she's been seen, he'll know we're using bionics in school and he'll pull us out for sure" Adam said.

"Well then we can't give principle Perry any hard evidence. No one uses their bionics." Chase said.

"Well good thing im not bionic" y/n said. Chase held her closely

"No powers either." He said closely to her ear. "No nothing"

"That's just crazy" Bree said "what do you expect me to do walk?" Chase made a face like it was the obvious answer

"I myself plan to ace parent/teacher night by kissing up to all of my teachers. That way my mom will let me go to the big concert I've been looking forward to- The Riffraff Jammy Jam! Watch this Miss Watkins" Leo said to the teacher walking by. "Wow that new haircut is workin'. I thought you were Angelina Jolie!" The teacher smiled and walked away "That should be good for a C+. Y/n you should try"